Daily log, Sept. 1
* Janae A. Vaughn, 20, of Toledo, was charged with theft Thursday.
* Rayna C. Young, 21, of Cincinnati, was charged with aiding and abetting Thursday.
* Quannicia R. Stidoms, 19, of Toledo, was charged with theft Thursday.
* Larry J. Walls, 54, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Thursday.
* Bobby L. Thoman, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
* Ruth A. Marsillett, 66, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and one way traffic violation Thursday.
* A 200-block Wall Street person reported the theft of a trampoline from their back yard Friday afternoon.
* A 100-block Lindsay Avenue woman reported the theft of a sign from her front yard Friday afternoon.
* Tabetha M. Matthews, 34, of Findlay, was charged with theft Thursday.
* A 6000-block East SR 19 woman reported someone took money from her bank account Thursday afternoon.
* A 10000-block East TR 178 person reported a bad checking account Thursday afternoon.
* A 3000-block East SR 18 man reported he had someone work on his son’s vehicle and the man cut off the convertor and didn’t have it to give back to the customer Thursday night.
* An employee of Old Fort High School, 7635 N. CR 51, reported a student that left the building Friday morning. Deputies searched for the youth and he was found by school personnel at about 12:04 p.m., a report states.
* A person reported a breaking and entering in the first-block of East Siesta Drive Friday afternoon.
* Simon P. Nuzum, 27, of Bowling Green, was charged with trespassing Thursday.
* Terry Saalman, of Fostoria, was charged with public nuisance Thursday.
* Floyd A. Tucker II, of Fostoria, was charged with public nuisance and parked unlicensed vehicle Thursday.
* Brenda R. Hunter, of Fostoria, was charged with public nuisance and parked unlicensed vehicle Thursday.
* A 200-block McLean Street person reported two men assaulted another man early Friday morning.
* A person reported a man had a knife in the 300 block of East North Street Friday morning.
* Jeffrey A. Wank, 33, of New Riegel, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Thursday.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 51 E. Market St. Thursday afternoon.
* Clinton fire and Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 3180 E. SR 18 for an open burn Friday morning.
* Bettsville fire and Bellevue fire responded to fire on railroad tracks on TR 178 Friday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, one squad run Thursday evening, one squad run early Friday morning and four squad runs Friday morning. Clinton fire assisted early Friday morning.
* Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
*B ascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
* Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle accident on West SR 18 Friday morning. There was a transport to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
* North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Friday afternoon.