Daily log, August 25
• David G. Myers, 46, of Port Clinton, was charged with safe cracking Thursday.
• A person reported a group of youths were pushing sound equipment off the stage at East Green Amphitheater, 167 E. Market St., Thursday evening.
• A first-block Ann Street woman reported a 20-inch bicycle was stolen from the front yard Thursday evening.
• A woman reported a PlayStation 4 console was taken from the first block of Ash Street Thursday evening.
• David E. Lopez, 40, of Bloomville, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Holly M. Runyon, 33, of Bloomville, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 1000-block East CR 36 man reported fraud Thursday afternoon.
• A man reported he was riding his bicycle and was assaulted by a man at Marion and Liberty streets Thursday night.
• A 6000-block South TR 151 woman reported her anti-wind sign was stolen for the third time Friday morning.
• A 6000-block South TR 151 person reported the theft of an anti-wind sign Friday morning.
• An 800-block North TR 129 man reported being scammed out of $20,000 Friday afternoon.
• An 800-block South Union Street person reported a phone was taken Thursday evening.
• A person reported a domestic incident in the 700 block of Buckley Street Thursday night.
• A 1000-block North Union Street woman reported about $5 in change was stolen from her vehicle Friday morning.
• A 200-block South Main Street man reported receiving a fraudulent check Friday afternoon.
• A first-block Lindsay Avenue woman reported Friday afternoon a GPS unit was stolen out of her vehicle Aug. 21.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at West Market Street and Ashwood Road Thursday evening.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a non-injury accident on Main Street Thursday evening.
• A citation of failure to yield was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Kilbourne Street Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation due to malfunction at 28 Greenfield St. Thursday night.
• Bettsville fire and EMS responded to an open burn at 3883 W. SR 12 Thursday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday evening, one squad run early Friday morning, two squad runs Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Thursday night and two squad runs Friday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Kilbourne Street Friday afternoon.