• Addie J. Daughenbaugh, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct and misuse of 911 Monday.
• Michael W. Haudenshild, 49, of Tiffin, was charged with confine dog Monday.
• A man at Miami and Wall streets reported two men fighting Monday evening.
• A ...
• A man in the 100 block of Elwood Street reported an online scam regarding the purchase of a dog Sunday afternoon.
• A 100-block South Monroe Street man reported Sunday evening someone had fired a BB or pellet gun into a window on a vacant house.
• A 400-block Water ...
• An employee of U.S. Petro, 260 S. Washington St., reported a man had attempted to shoplift merchandise Friday evening.
• A 100-block Minerva Street man reported Friday night youths had broken into his vehicle and damaged the radio overnight Thursday.
• A 200-block ...
• A person at Rural King, 2300 W. Market St., reported a theft Thursday evening.
• A person reported early Friday morning a physical domestic incident in the 100 block of South Sandusky Street.
• Mailboxes were reported knocked down early Friday morning in the 200 ...
• A woman in the 100 block of Ash Street reported a loose dog attacked a dog being walked by someone Wednesday afternoon.
• A woman at Green Springs Cemetery, 216 W. Morgan St., reported Wednesday night damage had been done to a gravesite.
• A person ...
• Jason L. Harris, 26, of Indiana, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Jacob C. Keokuk, 20, of Indiana, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A 100-block Market Street man reported a man was putting trash into his basement without his permission ...
• Justin S. Dobias, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Monday.
• Francis F. Ducas, 48, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Timothy J. Jeffrey II, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A man in the 200 ...
• Misty R. Kline, 42, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Friday.
• Jennifer D. Morey, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Friday.
• Jamie K. Sargent, 26, of Sandusky, was charged with theft Friday.
• Myranda N. Sargent, 30, of Sandusky, was charged with theft ...
• A person at Fair Lane and Hopewell Avenue reported finding a syringe on the sidewalk Saturday morning.
• A person in the 600 block of Miami Street reported multiple razor blades were found in the roadway Saturday evening.
• A person in the 100 block of South ...
• Shaina R. Bouillon, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with confine dog Thursday.
• A person reported Thursday afternoon four shoplifters at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18.
• A 200-block Noble Street man reported Thursday night unauthorized charges on his debit card.
• Rodney D. Hampton, 50, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Brandon J. Walter, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Wednesday.
• A 100-block Schonhardt Street woman reported a dog bit her in her backyard Wednesday night.
• A 200-block ...
• Kristina K. Rice, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with confine dog Monday.
• Raymond D. Wint, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• A 100-block Eighth Avenue woman reported a theft of trash totes Monday afternoon.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 ...
• A man in the 100 block of Court Street reported Sunday evening items had been taken from a job site without permission.
• A Heidelberg security officer reported people who were not students were found in a campus dorm in the 100 block of Greenfield Street Sunday ...
• A 100-block East Davis Street woman reported Friday afternoon her trash and recycling totes had each been stolen.
• A 100-block Melmore Street woman reported a theft of $300 Friday evening.
• A Heidelberg University security guard reported three people were trying ...
• A first-block Schonhardt Street resident reported Thursday afternoon a van tried to run over a boy, and the driver was trying to get into the house.
• A 200-block Jefferson Street resident reported Friday afternoon the theft of a trash toter.
• Mark ...
• A 500-block Autumnwood Drive woman reported Wednesday afternoon she received suspicious calls regarding her Social Security number.
• A person in the 100 block of Apple Street reported Wednesday afternoon doors had been kicked in at a nearby home.
• An employee of ...
• A person in the 200-block of Maple Lane, Green Springs, reported finding a syringe in the roadway Tuesday afternoon.
• A 200-block South Broadway Street, Green Springs, woman reported a man had physically assaulted her Tuesday night.
• A 100-block ...
• Jason D. Hurst, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with failure to reinstate Monday.
• A woman in the 100 block of Noble Street reported an overdose Monday evening.
• Holly L. Fetzer, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while under the ...
• Timothy M. Roelle, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with hit skip-public property Saturday afternoon.
• Parker J. Brown, 19, of Sandusky, was charged with criminal damaging Saturday afternoon.
• A 100-block East Market Street woman reported Saturday evening her ...
• Travis A. Miller, 26, of Lexington, was charged with door-to-door sales Wednesday afternoon.
• Philip S. Williams, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with 12-point suspension and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A person reported Thursday afternoon a ...