• Akhara K. Mondle, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• Chad M. Brooks, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with obstruction Wednesday.
• A man in the 400 block of Washington Street reported Wednesday afternoon someone had ...
* A 100-block Dallas Street woman reported Wednesday afternoon her debit card had been used fraudulently.
* A woman in the 7000 block of North SR 101 reported Tuesday night a firearm had been stolen from her home.
* Bascom EMS, Fostoria Police ...
• A person at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported Monday evening fraudulent activity on his bank account.
• A first-block Main Street resident reported Tuesday afternoon a stolen trash toter.
• Brian K. Spencer, 44, of Bellevue, was charged with driving ...
• A 10000-block West TR 116 resident reported Sunday night fraudulent activity on a bank account.
• An 8000-block South SR 53 man reported early Monday morning someone broke his window.
• A person reported Monday morning an escape from CROSSWAEH, 3055 S. SR 100.
* A 200-block Fourth Avenue woman reported Friday afternoon a bank account had been fraudulently opened in her name.
* A 100-block Frost Parkway woman reported Friday afternoon a bike had been stolen.
* Raven T.L. Rodgers, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct ...
• Raymond M. Lipsey, 24, of Toledo, was charged with driving without a license and assured clear distance ahead Thursday.
• A person in the 100 block of East Perry Street reported two men fighting on the sidewalk Thursday night.
• A man in the 100 block of West Market ...
• A man in the 100 block of Greenfield Street reported Thursday morning a man was assaulted in his room Wednesday evening.
• Zachary O. Bryant, 28, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence and unsafe vehicle ...
• Chad P. Hickle, 43, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal trespassing Tuesday.
• Chasidy J. Ryon, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension-license forfeiture Tuesday.
• A person in the 600 block of South Sandusky Street reported Tuesday afternoon ...
• Francis F. Ducas, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Samantha J. Kurk, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Devon M. Stephens, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• A first-block ...
• A first-block Adams Street man reported Sunday evening someone was trying to get him to send money over the Internet.
• A 12000-block West Axline Street woman reported Sunday night the front door was kicked in at her residence.
• A bad check was ...
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a man shoplifted multiple items totaling $1,000 Friday afternoon.
• Nicholas R. Sczublewski, 26, of Sylvania, was charged with drug abuse instruments Friday afternoon.
• A woman in the 100 block of Seneca Street ...
• Justin N. Phillips, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Thursday night.
• A man in the 100 block of Kensington Avenue reported two people were entering vehicles and stealing items early Friday morning.
• A 3000-block South SR 100 man ...
• Jacob R. Felter, 18, of Republic, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Chrystal L. Chambers, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 500-block West Market Street woman reported Wednesday afternoon she may have been the victim ...
• A 100-block South Washington Street resident reported Tuesday afternoon items were missing from the apartment.
• A person from Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gasoline drive-off Tuesday evening.
• A 100-block Hudson Street woman reported Wednesday morning she ...
• Jason M. Eppard, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Dijahn D. Davis, 19, of Worthington, was charged with theft Monday.
• A first-block Hall Street woman reported Monday afternoon her vehicle was vandalized.
• A person reported a ...
• Carissa R. Carter, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-abuse instruments, driving under suspension and obstructing official business Friday afternoon.
• A 100-block Minerva Street woman reported Saturday she was being scammed.
• A youth was charged with ...
• A 200-block Franklin Street resident reported Saturday morning a package theft.
• A person reported Sunday morning a wallet was tampered with at 870 W. Market St.
• A person reported Sunday afternoon a vehicle in the 300 block of Clinton Avenue was broken into, and ...
* An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. Market St., reported a theft of items Thursday afternoon.
* A woman in the 500 block of West Market Street reported Thursday evening someone broke into her vehicle
* A person at Tiffin Columbian High School, 300 S. Monroe St., reported ...
• Darrell A. Kuhn, 51, of Waverly, was charged with theft and criminal trespassing Wednesday.
• Dantae S. Scott, 19, of Fremont, was charged with possession of marijuana Thursday afternoon.
• A woman in the 100 block of Clay Street reported Thursday morning a man ...
• A 2000-block North SR 101 man reported a youth was chasing another youth through his home with a knife Tuesday night.
• A man in the 8000 block of West CR 59 reported a scam Wednesday morning.
• Devon J. Underwood, 19, of Cleveland, was charged ...