• A 100-block Minerva Street woman reported two youths had dumped trash in her yard Thursday evening.
• An employee of Denny’s, 315 W. Market St., reported early Friday morning four customers caused a disturbance and one customer flashed a knife.
• Tyrone Swain, ...
• A woman in the 100 block of Greenfield Street reported Wednesday afternoon a woman was involved in a physical altercation with a man.
• George M. Clark, 48, of Republic, was charged with domestic violence Wednesday.
• A man at South TR 25 and West TR ...
• A 400-block East Perry Street reported Wednesday morning a package had been stolen from her porch.
• A 200-block South Sandusky Street resident reported two dogs were loose and attacking people and each other Wednesday afternoon.
• A possible ...
• Andrew L. Howard, 30, of Findlay, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• A physical domestic incident was reported in the first block of Jackson Street early Tuesday morning.
• Scott E. Nye, 41, of Marion, was charged with a protection order violation ...
• Trent A. Smith, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Trinity R. Robinson, 25, of Republic, was charged with resist arrest and persistent disorderly conduct Friday.
• A 5000-block North CR 15 woman reported ...
• A woman in the 300 block of South Sandusky Street reported three youths had attempted to destroy a drain behind a building Friday afternoon.
• A 100-block Melmore Street man reported Saturday afternoon his window had been shot and destroyed with a BB gun Friday ...
• Travis E. Rodgers, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 100-block Findlay Street woman reported Thursday afternoon a gift card and cash had been stolen.
• A woman in the 600 block of West Fremont Street reported ...
• Christopher L. Baker, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension-license forfeiture Wednesday.
• Robert A. Hall, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension-license forfeiture Wednesday.
• A 100-block West Market Street man reported ...
• A 100-block Hudson Street man reported a man kicked in his door, attempted to punch him and then drove off Tuesday evening.
• A woman in the 700 block of West Market Street reported a man was selling President Trump gear in a parking lot he was not authorized to be ...
• A man reported Monday night his girlfriend in the first block of Penn Street advised her brother was trying to enter her house.
• A man in the 300 block of West Market Street reported early Tuesday morning a woman had been pushing him.
• Richard ...
• Patrick J. Woodman, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
• Tara L. St Jean, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speed Friday.
• Timothy A. Pennycuff Jr., 36, of Tiffin, was charged ...
• A 100-block East Market Street man reported Friday afternoon a man had pounded and kicked his front door.
• A 200-block South Washington Street person reported Friday afternoon a theft that occurred Wednesday.
• Bryce C. Kubasek, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with ...
• A person in the 100 block of East Market Street reported Thursday evening seven youths were fighting in a parking lot.
• A 200-block Cottage Avenue reported early Friday morning she had been punched in the face and choked by a man.
• An employee of Croghan Colonial ...
• A 100-block Augusta Lane woman reported Wednesday night she had been assaulted by a man.
• A man in the 100 block of Erie Street reported finding a syringe Thursday morning.
• Michelle J. Jensen, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with resisting arrest, operating a vehicle ...
• Mario Martinez, 40, of Texas, was charged with criminal damaging Sunday afternoon.
• Tabetha M. Matthews, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Monday.
• A woman reported Monday evening a man wearing a hoodie tried to enter her vehicle while she was ...
• A person reported Sunday evening a man was assaulted in the 100 block of West Perry Street.
• A 600-block South Sandusky Street woman reported Monday morning a man broke her phone.
• A first-block Jackson Street resident reported Monday morning a theft from a ...
* Nicholas J. Kost, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday evening.
* Carl R. Jordan, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and open container Friday evening.
* A 400-block South Washington Street youth reported ...
• A 200-block Hudson Street man reported Thursday evening an intoxicated man had hit a woman.
• A woman in the 100 block of Walker Street reported Thursday evening a woman and a man had been physically fighting.
• Anthony L. Myers, 39, of Carey, was ...
• A woman in the 3000 block of South SR 100 reported Wednesday someone had fraudulently used her food stamp card.
• A 300-block State Street resident reported early Thursday morning a man was assaulting a woman.
• A woman in the 700 block of Park ...
• John J. Gefeke, 66, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Nicholas J. Kost, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• A person in the 200 block of Third Avenue reported a person had ...