Daily Log, Aug. 31
• Scott T. Lyons, 51, of Tiffin, was charged with hit-skip Wednesday.
• Christopher D. Walker, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and traffic control light Wednesday.
• A woman reported Wednesday afternoon her son was pushed off his bike by other youths in the first block of Ella Street.
• A first-block Sycamore Street man reported Wednesday evening the theft of a package from his porch.
• A person reported Thursday afternoon a theft at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18.
• Timothy P. Wagner, 49, of Old Fort, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Dawn M. Wagner, 20, of Old Fort, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 10000-block West TR 112 man reported Thursday morning someone ran over his mailbox along with several of his neighbor’s mailboxes.
• A person reported Wednesday evening a man took a vehicle from the 800 block of South Union Street.
• A 600-block Fifth Avenue man reported Thursday morning his ex-girlfriend moved out and took cash, a charger and a Fire Stick that did not belong to her.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at East Market and Seneca streets Wednesday afternoon.
• A citation of improper left turn was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at East Perry Street and Clinton Avenue Wednesday afternoon.
• A citation of passing on right where prohibited was issued after a two-vehicle accident on South Union Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a carbon monoxide detector activation due to malfunction at 15 Linwood Road early Thursday morning.
• NBS fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a gas line leak at 5250 S. CR 45 Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted Wednesday afternoon and Clinton fire assisted Thursday afternoon.
• Bettsville EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.