Daily Log, Feb. 14
• Juancarlos Torres, 42, of Lorain, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and a turn signal violation Monday.
• Tyrone D. Settles, 42, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension, failure to reinstate and violating traffic lanes Monday.
• Dylan C. Crawford, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence and obstruction Monday.
• A person in the 100 block of North Washington Street reported an attempted break-in Tuesday morning.
• A security official in the 100 block of Miami Street reported Tuesday afternoon a student reported an assault.
• Francis H. Stockmaster, 68, of Bellevue, was charged with an operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension, a 12-point suspension, a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and no plate light Monday.
• An accident was reported on Jefferson Street early Tuesday morning.
• David E. Hanna, 20, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control and hit-skip after an accident on South Sandusky Street Tuesday afternoon.
• Gabriel A. Stahl, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speed Monday.
• Lucas A. Holman, 25, of Columbus, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speed Monday.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, three squad runs Monday evening, one squad run Monday night and six squad runs Tuesday morning. Clinton fire assisted Monday night and twice Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Bascom fire had a squad run Tuesday morning.