BOWLING: There will be an informational meeting for the Alley Cats League at Heritage Lanes at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
GOLF: In the Seneca Hills Tuesday Morning Golf League end of the year scramble was held Tuesday, with the winners being Carol Shook, Bobby Hershey, Joy Rose and Lou Ann Newlove. The team of Linda Phares, Paula Wise and Becky Mouradian finished second. Officers for 2014 are president Newlove, vice president Barb Kuhn, treasurer Linda Lawrence and secretary Debbie Gerschultz.
* In the Reineke Monday Morning Two Man Scramble at Clinton Heights Golf League, Ted Rombach had the long putt on No. 10 and was closest in one on No. 14. Dave Seislove was closest in two on No. 13, while Jim Ruess was closest in three on No. 17. Skin winners were Mike Hampp, Rombach, Ruess, John Armstrong, Keith Breighner, Larry Shock, Carl Rainey and Seislove. Matt Behm and T.J. Morroware are the new leaders in the second half with 39 points.
* In the AMVETS Golf League at Seneca Hills, the team of Dick Rochester and Steve Schafer are in first. Prize hole winners were Paul Fey (closest to the pin on No. 13), Hank Frey (long putt on No. 16) and Dave Sigler (long putt on No. 17).
* Ron Brickner shot a 39 for the low gross, while Scott Works had 32 for the low net in the P.J. Brickhouse Golf League at Loudon Meadows. Paul Gosche, Dale Thaxton, Jamie Schetter and Greg Arbogast won prizes.
* Denny Krupp and Cory Banks lead the final third of the Men’s Catholic League at Seneca Hills with 30 points. Fritz Smith shot low gross with a one under 34 and shared low net with Nate Reamer with a 31.
* The Retiree League at Clinton Heights was won by Ted Rombach, Bob Teach, Skip Halcomb and Jim Kimmel with a score of seven under. Prizes went to Rombach (closest in two on No. 1), Dave Purnell (long putt on No. 6 and closest in one on No. 5) and Wade Burger (closest in three on No. 9).
* The team of Rich Focht and Greg Tiell are leading the Jeffrey Jewelry Monday Night 2 Man Best Ball League at Clinton Heights. The team of Bud Witsman and Denny Krupp shot a 34 for the low round, tying the team of Bo Yanni and Rick Burkett. Larry Cole had the long putt on No. 10, while Yanni was closest to the pin in three.