BOYS JV BASKETBALL: Clyde beat Perkins 61-38.
* Old Fort beat Gibsonburg 43-23, getting 14 points from Colin Nutter and 11 from Ryan Miller.
* New Riegel beat Lakota 30-23. Joe Tiell scored eight points for the Blue Jackets and Logan Schalk had six.
* Calvert topped St. Joe 38-14 as Blake Ronski and Nolan Beeker both had eight points for the Senecas. Clem Foos had nine for the Streaks.
* Norwalk beat Columbian 52-30. Kyler Kromer had eight points for the Truckers, while Jaden Myers had seven for TC.
BOYS FRESHMAN BASKETBALL: Mohawk overpowered Bucyrus 54-36. Nathan Geary led the Warriors with 13 points, Jacob Coldiron and Bryce Lange each tossed in 11, Reese Hannam scored nine, Collin Barth added eight and Matthew Todd had two.
* Perkins beat Clyde 43-31.
BOYS JUNIOR HIGH BASKETBALL: Damian Brockington scored 12 points and Brayden Roggow netted 11 to fuel Tiffin’s 41-18 seventh grade win against Norwalk. Jack Koerper added six points for the Tornadoes.
* Tiffin’s eighth grade beat Norwalk 43-29, thanks to Logan Beaston’s 24 points, Zak Siebenaller’s seven and Garritt Prenzlin’s six.
* Seneca East’s seventh grade beat Mohawk 42-20. Aiden Hines tallied 12 points to lead the Tigers, Caden Bumb had 10 and Brycen Lantz and Caden Fritz both tossed in four. Travis Geary scored 12 points for Mohawk.
* Zaiden Fry netted 23 points and Bryce Hannam tossed in 15 to key Mohawk’s 60-45 eighth grade win against Seneca East. Kyle Stillberger chipped in 10 points for the Warriors, A.J. Hess had eight and Owen Chevalier added four. Isaac Mason scored 18 points for Seneca East and Cody Heibertshausen added nine.
GIRLS JUNIOR HIGH BASKETBALL: Seneca East’s seventh grade doubled up Mohawk 26-13. Caroline Kagy led the winners with 14 points and Olivia Stockmaster had six.
* Mohawk’s eighth grade edged Seneca East 19-17. Bailey Sheets scored 18 points for Mohawk.