COACH SOUGHT: Hopewell-Loudon seeks a varsity head softball coach. Send a letter of interest and resume to Athletic Director Brian Colatruglio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WRESTLING: Hopewell-Loudon’s Lance Crawford and Kole Freeman each won titles at the Fremont St. Joe Mark Coleman Invitational. Seconds for the Chieftains went to Blake Hoover and Caden Crawford. Xavier Baker added a fourth to help H-L finish fifth.
BOYS JV BASKETBALL: Tyler Fedele scored 14 points and Ashton Bour had 12 to spark Hopewell-Loudon’s 50-28 win against Woodmore.
* Seneca East topped Buckeye Central 50-28. Jake Forehand led the Tigers with 16 points, while Zane Gibbs tacked on eight points for the Tigers. For the Bucks, Alex Kanney had nine points.
* Upper Sandusky beat Carey 65-56.
* Hopewell-Loudon moved to 6-0 by beating Woodmore 55-36. Dan Lommerse led the Chieftans with 12 points, CJ Smith added 10 and Bryce Arbogast had eight.
* Calvert beat Arcadia 48-28.
* Old Fort defeated Oak Harbor 52-43. Landen Barr led Old Fort with 13 points, while Myle Miller chipped in 12.
* Lexington beat Clyde 57-36.
GIRLS JV BASKETBALL: Sandusky St. Mary beat New Riegel 30-12. Brienna Norville scored five points for New Riegel and Olivia Shaferly had four.
* Old Fort beat Fremont St. Joe 32-23 as Kaureena Alridge scored eight points and Emily Blankenship chipped in seven for the Stockaders.
* Columbian beat Sandusky 48-31. Tatiana Dines scored 14 points for TC and Mia Ingalls had 13.
BOYS FRESHMAN BASKETBALL: Reese Hannam hit a 10-foot jumper with 14 seconds left to push Mohawk past Carey 55-53. Nathan Geary led the winners with 18 points, Bryce Lange had 13, Collin Barth chipped in 10, Hannam ended with eight and Jake Coldiron scored six.
* Lexington beat Clyde 42-37.
BOYS JUNIOR HIGH BASKETBALL: Hopewell-Loudon’s seventh grade beat Lakota 42-17, getting 12 points from George Beucler and nine from Hayden Welly.
* Evan Kreais and Caden Ritchey both netted nine points and Caine McDonald scored eight to fuel Hopewell-Loudon’s 42-20 eighth grade win against Lakota.
* Calvert’s eighth grade topped Arcadia 37-26. Lee Morgan led Calvert with 16 points and Mason Johnson added 10.
* Calvert’s seventh grade downed Arcadia 38-15. Jacob Rombach had seven points, while Jamison Godfrey and Taleb Al-Zakwani each had six.
GIRLS JUNIOR HIGH BASKETBALL: Hopewell-Loudon’s seventh grade beat Lakota 49-26.
* Lakota’s eighth grade beat Hopewell-Loudon 37-33.