SOCCER: Old Fort will host a make-up soccer match at 11 a.m. Saturday against Clyde.
PREP VOLLEYBALL: Addison Conti (2 kills) nearly had a double-double with 29 assists, nine digs and four aces as Columbian beat Sandusky 25-14, 25-17, 25-12 in Sandusky Bay Conference Lake Division play. Emily Davis added 17 kills and six digs for the Tornadoes (6-1, 2-1 SBC), Hunter Breidenbach chipped in 16 digs and four assists, Amara Solomon slammed seven kills and six aces, Riley Roggow (2 aces) had six kills, five digs and three blocks, Abby Dryfuse drilled two blocks and Toria Ingalls belted two kills.
* Colonel Crawford outlasted Seneca East 25-19, 19-25, 22-25, 25-23, 15-8 for a Northern 10 Athletic Conference win. Jessie Bowerman gave the Tigers (3-4, 2-2 N10) 19 assists, 27 digs, 21 kills and five aces in the loss, Jill Allgyre registered 24 assists, 18 digs, seven kills and four aces, Lauren Bogner had 35 digs and Tori Fritz lined 13 kills and three aces.
JV VOLLEYBALL: Marah Gillig tossed up 12 assists and served three aces to lead Mohawk past Bucyrus 25-4, 25-11. Catherine Klopp (2 aces) and Ella Hoover both smashed seven kills for the Warriors.
* Fostoria beat Genoa 25-19, 25-21.
* Colonel Crawford beat Seneca East 25-22, 25-16. Hannah Bisignano (2 aces) keyed Seneca East with five assists and four kills, and Lexi Cheek (2 kills) had 11 digs.
* Columbian beat Sandusky 25-15, 25-15, getting 18 digs from Chase Schank and seven assists from Lizzie Newland.
* Old Fort beat New Riegel 25-18, 25-7. Jordan Reineck had eight digs for the Stockaders, Christa Kuhn drilled five kills, Emily Blankenship lined four kills and Kara Davidson (2 digs) slammed three kills.
* Erin Wagner’s 19 assists and five aces keyed Calvert’s 25-12, 25-8 win against Lakota. Leah Renninger (2 aces) drilled eight kills, A.J. Hemminger had eight digs, and Maddie Schumacher chipped in seven digs and six kills.
* Carey beat Wynford 27-25, 20-25, 25-20.
* Buckeye Central beat Upper Sandusky 25-4, 25-16.
FRESHMAN VOLLEYBALL: Columbian beat Sandusky 23-25, 25-14, 25-21. Haileigh Kutcsher came up with 14 digs for TC, Katie Hardina had 12 and Cadence Feasel ended with 11.
* Old Fort battled past New Riegel 25-18, 23-25, 25-11. Madison Nesselhauff belted six aces and five kills for Old Fort, Katie Reiter turned in six digs and five aces, Jaislyn Woodall (2 aces) Alyssa Hoerig both handed out six assists, Jillian Stover (2 aces) smacked four kills and Rachel Anstead (2 digs) had three kills, two digs.
* Carey beat Wynford 25-14, 25-18.
* Caitlyn Borer and Kate Laney both line five kills and Kelsey Shiley, Frances Webb and Samanatha Wellman each slammed three aces to fuel Calvert’s 25-5, 25-15 win against Clyde. Wellman added six assists, Shiley had five assists, Laney turned in six digs and Mara Mangiola came up with nine digs.
JV GOLF: Bellevue beat Columbian 199-212. For Bellevue, Alex Martinez and Adam Hosang shot twin 48s, while Jakob Sodter added a 49 and Corbin Snyder finished with a 54. Gabe Reyes registered a 43 for Columbian, while Zavier Sherman had a 54, Bryan Edler shot a 55 and Jimmy Skidmore ended with a 60.
GOLF: With 64 retirees playing at Fostoria Country Club, the winning team at 55 (17-under par) consisted of Rod Eckelberry, Charlie Reinbolt, Bill Williams and Ron Jones. Second place at 57 (15 under) was Steve Swabe, Dutch Elderburn, Steve Meier and Richard Perkins. Next week’s outing will be at Seneca Hills at 10 a.m. Party to follow in Tiffin.
* In the Reineke Clinton Heights Monday Morning Two-Man Scramble, Keith Breighner and Kirk Steffanni defeated Todd Sendelbach and Jim Link 7-3 in the semifinals. Mike Hampp and Ted Rombach beat Lou Griselding and Steve Hepp 7-3 in the other semifinal.
JUNIOR HIGH VOLLEYBALL: Seneca East’s eighth grade beat Colonel Crawford 25-20, 21-25, 25-22. Hillary Bogner lined nine kills for SE, while Abby Sturgill dished eight assists and Jaelyn Barnwell had four kills and five digs.
Seneca East’s seventh grade topped Colonel Crawford 25-15, 25-10 as Leah Drown served five aces, Caroline Kagy had four aces and a pair of kills and Hannah Chaffee ended with three aces and a pair of kills.
* Old Fort’s eighth grade beat New Riegel 25-14, 17-25, 25-17. Brooke Withrow led OF with six aces and a pair of digs, while Kennedy Guth served five aces. Lauren Gabel had five assists and four aces for the Blue Jackets, while Ella Wank added six aces, two digs and a pair of kills and Ava Goshe made eight digs.
* New Riegel’s seventh grade downed Old Fort 25-23, 25-20. Olivia Schalk collected three kills and seven digs for New Riegel, while Victoria Tiell had two kills and three digs and Katie Dryfuse ended with three kills and a pair of aces. For OF, Olivia Abdoo tallied five aces and Chloe Gillespie had two.
* Calvert’s seventh grade dominated Lakota 25-11, 25-2. Allison Porter led Calvert with 10 aces, while Lydia Wellman added four aces, Jenna Vera had three aces and Cecilia Palm and Ella Dysard each had two aces. Olivia Miller pounded three kills.
* Calvert’s eighth grade topped Lakota 25-6, 25-9. Lydia Ardner collected 10 aces, four assists and a pair of kills, Hannah Miller added four aces and four kills and Bradleigh Meier ended with three aces.
JV TENNIS: Megan Barrett, Hali Hagemeyer, McKenzi Woessner, Abbey Marcha and Niki Hagemeyer picked up wins against Bellevue.