BOYS JV BASKETBALL: Seneca East edged Colonel Crawford 35-32. Andrew Kalb led the Tigers with 13 points, while Mykah Vogt backed him with eight.
* Bucyrus beat Mohawk 61-47.
* Cole Zimmerman tossed in 18 points and Ryan Sharpe added 13 in leading Columbian past New Riegel 39-29. Christopher Acree had 12 and Gabriel Souder 10 for the Blue Jackets.
* Clyde held off Genoa 49-45.
BOYS FRESHMAN BASKETBALL: Clyde beat Genoa 35-22.
GIRLS JV BASKETBALL: Van Buren beat Calvert 25-13. Ashlyn Jones had six points for Calvert and Maria Welter had three.
BOYS JUNIOR HIGH BASKETBALL: Bryce Burns scored 18 points and Jayden Myers tallied 14 to lead Tiffin’s eighth grade past Bellevue 55-18 in the first round of the Sandusky Bay Conference Tournament. Jacob Schling added seven points for the Tornadoes.
* Seneca East beat Bucyrus 46-29 in seventh grade play, getting 19 points from Isaac Mason and six from Cody Heibertshausen.
* Calvert’s seventh grade defeated New Riegel 34-27 in the Sandusky Bay Conference Tournament. Nick Palm scored 13 points for Calvert and Lee Morgan had 10. Drew Theis netted eight points for New Riegel and Ethan Clouse had seven.
* Brandon Gillig scored 17 points and Will Hershman had seven as Calvert’s eighth grade beat Sandusky St. Mary 35-18 in the Sandusky Bay Conference Tournament.
GIRLS JUNIOR HIGH BASKETBALL: Old Fort’s eighth grade beat Lakota 30-7 in the first round of the Sandusky Bay Conference Tournament. Chloe Wilkinson had 10 points for Old Fort.
* Seneca East’s eighth grade beat Bucyrus 60-7. Emily Siesel scored 22 points for the Tigers, Mya Ousley netted 10 and Amelia Boes added eight.
* Seneca East’s seventh grade downed Carey 26-20. Hillary Bogner led the way for the Tigers with 16 points.
* Hopewell-Loudon’s eighth grade beat Pandora-Gilboa 43-33 in the Blanchard Valley Conference tournament. Abbe Beidelschies had 12 points and Allie Milligan had 10 points.