GAME CHANGE: Upper Sandusky’s girls basketball game Tuesday at Ridgedale is varsity only and starts at 6 p.m.
INDOOR TRACK: The University of Findlay will host the third annual Ohio Association of Track and Cross Country Coaches Northwest Ohio District Indoor Track & Field Invitational on Jan. 19 at the Malcolm Athletic Center located inside the Koehler Fitness and Recreation Complex on campus. The meet is open to high school track athletes in the Ohio counties of Allen, Auglaize, Crawford, Defiance, Erie, Fulton, Hancock, Hardin, Henry, Huron, Lucas, Mercer, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Richland, Sandusky, Seneca, Van Wert, Williams, Wood and Wyandot. For more information, go to the OATCCC website and click on Indoor Meets or contact Paul Barney at email@example.com, Jim Epperly at firstname.lastname@example.org or Preston Foy at email@example.com.
GIRLS VARSITY BASKETBALL: Norwalk topped Clyde 63-36 Saturday.
BOYS VARSITY BASKETBALL: Shelby upended Upper Sandusky 68-59.
GIRLS JV BASKETBALL: Old Fort whipped New Riegel 40-13 as Aly Pence scored 15 points and Karli Colson ended with nine.
* Calvert edged Lakota 24-22. Ashlyn Jones led Calvert with 14 points, while Maddy Ball scored four. For Lakota, Rylie Valdez had seven points.
* Oak Harbor beat Columbian 40-21. Nia Ingalls scored 10 points for Columbian.
BOYS JV BASKETBALL: Hopewell-Loudon beat Riverdale 51-21 Friday. Marshall Reinhard led the way with 14 points, while Caden Hoover added eight and Bryce Arbogast popped in seven points.
* Mohawk beat Buckeye Central 47-39, getting 13 points each from Hunter Gottfried and Trey Combs.
* Carey beat Colonel Crawford 41-28.
* Old Fort topped Oak Harbor 50-40. Cole Bigelow led the Stockaders with 16 points while Zach DeWese added 15.
* Shelby routed Upper Sandusky 54-37.