GOLF: Russ Eborg and Gene Sarkan lead the Reineke Early Flight Wednesday League at Clinton Heights with 13 points. Prize holes went to Joey Diehm (long putt No. 10), Gary Burns (long drive No. 12), Bill Biddle (closest to the pin No. 14), Billy Diehm (closest in two No. 16) and Eric Williams (closest in two No. 18).
* In the YMCA Thursday Night Two-Man Scramble League at Seneca Hills, Aaron Smith and Fritz Smith lead with 34 points. Low gross went to Howard Elchert and Ken Gooding with 32. Gary Carrick had the long putt on No. 1.
* WFOB 1430 will host the fifth annual Athletic Booster Invitational at Fostoria Country Club on June 25. Cost is $55 per player or $220 per four-person team and includes 18 holes of golf, a cart and lunch. Registration is at 8 a.m. with a shotgun start at 9 a.m. For more information, go to http://wfob(dot)com/pages/5th-annual-athletic-booster-golf-outing or contact Josh Hohman at josh(at)wbvi.com, (419) 435-1430 or (419) 425-4649.
* Sam King, Russell Martorana, Jeff Wise and Ron Kegley shot six-under par to win Thursday’s Retirees League at Seneca Hills. Prize winners were Tom Holz (long putt on No. 17) and Dave Hershey (closest to pin on No. 18).
* At the Baumann’s Wednesday Night League at Clinton Heights Golf Course, Nub Scherger and Doug Strausser lead with 15 points. Matt Lambert had low gross (33) while four teams tied at 32 for low net. Prize holes went to Scherger (closest in two on No. 1), Aaron Scherer (long putt on No. 2), Craig Losey (long drive on No. 3) and Matt Burroughs (closest to pin on No. 5).
* The New Riegel Athletic Boosters golf outing will be on July 13 at Nature Trails Golf Course with an 8 a.m. shotgun start. The cost is $45 per person or $180 for a four-person team. For more information, call Doug Depinet at (419) 595-2814.
SOFTBALL: P.M. Gillmor Park in Fort Seneca will be holding a co-ed softball tournament July 13. Space is available for eight teams to sign up. Cost is $200 per team. For more information, or to register, call Heather at (419) 618-5528.
OFFICIATING: The Tiffin Area Football Officials Association will begin holding classes July 15 to become a certified OHSAA football official. Participants must register before beginning classes. For more information or to register, go to http://ohsaa(dot)org/officials/permits-new.htm or call Mike Reinhart at (419) 595-2142.
SOCCER: Any boys and girls entering grades K-8 are encouraged to enroll early for fall soccer. Enrolling at the YMCA front desk before July 1 will give all players a $5 discount. Grades K-5 ($30 per player, $35 after July 1) and 6-8 ($65 per player, $70 after July 1) are eligible for fall soccer. For more information, E-mail tiffinsoccerclub(at)gmail.com.
COACH SOUGHT: Upper Sandusky seeks a boys basketball coach. There is a teaching position available in physical education/health. Submit a letter of interest, resume, references and a copy of licenses to Principal Jim Clifford, Upper Sandusky High School, 800 N. Sandusky Ave., Upper Sandusky, Ohio 43351 or E-mail them to brad_e(at)treca.org or jim_cl(at)usevs.org. Applications are due June 28 at 4 p.m.
FOOTBALL: The Seneca County Youth Football BullDawgs seeks sponsors and coaches from Carey, Clyde, Fostoria, Fremont, Port Clinton, Seneca East and Upper Sandusky. The program teaches youth football fundamentals and sportsmanship. For more information, call Joey Goodman at (419) 934-0002.
RUNNING: Blanchard Valley Hospital Rehab & Sports Medicine and the Hancock County Park District will sponsor the fourth annual Flirt with Dirt 5K Trail Run/Walk at Riverbend Recreational Area in Findlay on July 13. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. The trail race starts at 8:30 a.m., followed by the walk. Cost is $18 if registered by June 28 and $25 after that. For more information or to register, go to www(dot)bvhealthsystem.org or call Chris Webb at (419) 306-6272.
BASEBALL: The Tiffin Park & Recreation Department will host an 8 and under coach pitch tournament July 13 and 14 at Oakley Park. Cost is $100 per team. For more information, contact Matt Coleman at mcoleman(at)tiffinohio.gov or (419) 448-5408.