BASKETBALL: The Fostoria Area Chamber of Commerce will host a Gus Macker 3-on-3 Tournament June 14-15 at Fostoria Intermediate Elementary School.. The deadline to register is May 26. Teams can register online at www(dot)macker.com. Cost is $132. Players must be at least 16. Each team can have four players. Volunteers are also sought. For more information, call the Chamber at (419) 435-0486.
BASEBALL: Bucyrus beat Upper Sandusky 6-5 Tuesday. Cody Gabriel went 3 for 4 with two runs, a double and an RBI for the Rams in the loss, Carson Mittermaier scored twice, doubled, singled and knocked in a run, Andre Myers had a single and two RBIs and Ross Dible singled twice. Cameron Binau took the loss.
SOFTBALL: Calvert's game at Hopewell-Loudon, originally scheduled for Tuesday, will be played May 13.
JV TENNIS: Columbian's Tyler Hawk won a singles match against Willard.
* Upper Sandusky's Adam Benner and Jacob Herring claimed a 6-2 doubles match against Ontario.
JV BASEBALL: Seneca East defeated Mohawk 12-2 Wednesday. Drewe Tipple took the win for the tigers, allowing four hits and fanning nine.
GOLF: Mike Hampp, Ted Rombach, Carl Rainey, Dave Seislove, Jim Ruess and John Armstrong each won skins in the Reineke Monday Morning League. Prizes went to Tom Toepper (closest in one No. 11), Rainey (closest in two No. 13), Ruess (closest in three No. 17) and Armstrong (long putt No. 15).
* The Wednesday Senior League at Clinton Heights had four teams tie for the win at 4 under. Prizes went to Ray Nutter (closest in one No. 5), Carl Rainey (closest in three No. 9) and Gary Kroger (closest in two No. 7, long putt No. 4).
* Ron Brickner shot a 41 for the low gross and Rodney Brickner carded a 35 for the low net in the P.J. Brickhouse League at Loudon Meadows. Prizes went to Doug Tanner (closest to pin No. 2), Adam Miller (closest in two No. 7) and Gary Golden (long putt No. 9).
* Ron Kern and Carl Rainey shot a 31 for the low gross in the Tuesday Afternoon Scramble League at Clinton Heights. The pair also lead the lead with 15 1/2 points. Prizes went to Mike Theis (closest in two No. 3, closest to pin No. 5), Jim Carter (long putt No. 7) and Shawn Bloom (long drive No. 9).
* The AMVETS League starts at 9 a.m. May 14 at Seneca Hills. The league will hold a banquet at 6 p.m. May 7 at the AMVETS hall. New members are welcome. For more information, call Ray Krupp at (419) 447-5663 or Dan Galaba at (419) 447-3504.
* The Tiffin YMCA's seventh annual Swing for Kids Golf Scramble is May 17 at Seneca Hills Golf Course. Golf is $50 per person or $200 a team. Registration starts at 7:30 a.m. with a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m. Golfers or sponsors can call (419) 447-8711 or at eslosser(at)tiffinymca(dot)org.
* The Reineke Early Flight League at Clinton Heights is accepting new members. For more information, call Eric Williams at (567) 224-1839
DISC GOLF: The Thursday Nights in Tiffin Disc Golf League begins 6:30 p.m. May 8 at Hedges-Boyer Park. Entry fee is $5 for the best-disc format league. Players should meet by the practice basket. For more information, call (419) 934-3970.
FUNDRAISER: St. Wendelin Catholic School's Mohawk Club will hold a spaghetti dinner May 18 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. The dinner is to raise funds for future projects benefiting the student athletes and Athletic Department. The dinner will consist of homemade spaghetti, breadsticks, dessert and a drink. Adult tickets (ages 14 and up) are $8 and child tickets are $6. They can be purchased from any student athlete or at either the parish or school office. Tickets will also be sold after all Masses at St. Wendelin Parish the weekend of May 3-4. Patrons can dine in, carryout or drive up. Limited walk-in dinners will be available. The last day to buy tickets is May 9. For more information, call (419) 435-8144.
MUD RUN: The P.M. Gilmor Community Park in Fort Seneca will host a 5K Mud Run on June 7. There will be an adult race at 10:30 a.m. and a kids race at noon. There will be 20 obstacles including mud pits, ice baths, climbing walls, slip n' slide, and much more. Registration forms can be downloaded from the P.M. Gilmor Community Park Facebook page. For more information, call Ann Miller at (419) 455-4028 or email at masp5311(at)yahoo.com.
SOFTBALL: Tiffin Ponytail is registering players for the upcoming season. Players must be between 8 and 13 before May 1. Players can register at www.tiffinparks.com. For more information, call (419) 448-5408 or send an e-mail to mcoleman(at)tiffinohio.gov.
BASEBALL: Tiffin Babe Ruth League seeks players age 13-15 for the upcoming season. They cannot turn 16 before May 1. The league also seeks coaches. For more information, call Fred McDole at (419) 455-4490 or (567) 320-3018.