RESCHEDULED: The St. Wendelin Invitational, originally scheduled for today, has been moved to Saturday. Field events start at 9 a.m., with running events at 9:30 a.m.
PITCH, HIT AND RUN: Tiffin Park and Recreation has announced the winners of its Scott's Pitch, Hit and Run Competition. Kaia Woods won the girls 9-10 all-around, pitching, hitting and running titles. Sierra Steinmetz did the same for the girls 11-12 division, and Bria Coleman did the same for the girls 13-14 division. In the boys 7-8 division, Caine McDonald and Gavin McClane shared the pitching crown, while the all-around, hitting and running title went to Caden Otterbacher. The boys 9-10 hitting title went to Jaden Myers, and Adam Mager claimed the all-around, running and pitching crown. The boys 11-12 pitching championship went to Cole McDonald, while Kayne Woods took the all-around, hitting and running titles.
GOLF: The Reineke Early Flight Wednesday Night League at Clinton Heights is accepting new teams. The two-man scramble league starts April. 30. For more information, call Eric Williams at (567) 224-1839.
* The Tiffin Bumps Traveling Tuesday League was canceled because of weather. The league will start next Tuesday at Loudon Meadows at 11 a.m.
* The Steyer Seed Two-Man Scramble League at Clinton Heights practice round tonight has been cancelled. The begins April 22. Schedules can be picked up at Clinton Heights Wednesday.
* The Tuesday Two-Man Best Ball League at Clinton Heights starts April 29 and seeks new players. To enter, visit or call the golf course at (419) 447-8863.
* The Reineke Ford Monday Morning Two-Man Scramble League starts April 28. To join, call Mike Hampp at (567) 230-0393 or Clinton Heights at (419) 447-8863.
* The Seneca Hills Tuesday A.M. Ladies League will begin pay to play at 8:30 a.m. May 6. League play begins at 8:30 a.m. May 13. Players should sign in at the course by 8 a.m. For more information or to join, call Lou Anne Newlove at (419) 938-3295, Barb Kuhn at (419) 447-1609, Linda Lawrence at (419) 448-9848 or Debbie Gerschutz at (419) 448-9588.
* The Men's Catholic League organizational meeting is Wednesday at 5 p.m. at Seneca Hills. The league starts play April 23. If you have any questions please contact Nate Hartman at (419) 618-7705.
* Nature Trails Senior League starts April 30 at 8 a.m. New players are welcome.
* The 2014 Par-Tee League, sponsored by Diverse Technology Solutions, starts May 1 at Clinton Heights Golf Course. The league will last 20 weeks and be played in two halves. Interested golfers can sign up, get rules information and a schedule at Clinton Heights Golf Course. Cost is $25. For more information, call Dan Mathias at (419) 448-6738 or (419) 348-6306.
* Clinton Heights Senior Golf League starts Wednesday at 9:30 a.m.
YOUTH FOOTBALL: Chieftain Youth Football will hold an informational meeting April 30 at 6:30 p.m. in the basement of Bascom United Church. This meeting is for any Hopewell-Loudon parent who has a child for the 2014-15 school year who would like to attend a flag football camp for third and fourth graders or a child in fifth or sixth grade who would like to play tackle football. For more information, call Vicki Turco at (567) 220-0159.
FUNDRAISER: The Hopewell-Loudon Athletic Boosters reverse raffle is April 26. Doors open at 6 p.m. Grand prize is $10,000. Tickets are $100 each, with only 300 sold. Dinner and admission are included. For more information, call Craig Lang at (419) 618-5952.
SOFTBALL: Tiffin Ponytail is registering players for the upcoming season. Players must be age 8-13 before May 1. Players can register at www.tiffinparks(dot)com. For more information, call (419) 448-5408 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MENS SOFTBALL: The Tiffin Men's Softball League is accepting teams for a Tuesday Night Recreational League. Cost is $425 per team. The deadline to sign up is April 22. Games begin May 13. Teams interested in playing should contact the Tiffin Park and Recreation Department at (419) 448-5408 or email@example.com.
BASEBALL: Tiffin Babe Ruth League will hold its secondary selection draft Saturday at 1 p.m. at Vic Wurm Field at Hedges-Boyer Park. To qualify, a player must be 13-15, and not turn 16 before May 1. The draft is for players who did not attend the April 5 draft. For more information, call Fred McDole at (419) 455-4490 or (567) 320-3018.
* Tiffin Babe Ruth League seeks coaches. For more information, call Fred McDole at (419) 455-4490 or (567) 320-3018.
JUNIOR HIGH TRACK: Tiffin Middle School hosted a meet at Frost-Kalnow Stadium against Calvert. Jacob Anderson led the way for TMS boys team winning three events and Clayton Nominee added wins in the 110 hurdles and 200 hurdles. The Tornadoes won 83-39.