MAL BASKETBALL: The 14th and final MAL/BVC girls and boys all-star games are Sunday at Cory-Rawson High School. The games pit a team of Midland Athletic League all-stars with their Blanchard Valley Conference counterparts. The girls game begins at 5 p.m. with the boys game to follow. Admission is $6 for adults and $5 for students. Doors open at 5 p.m. The MAL girls roster includes Hopewell-Loudon's Aleta Daniel and Courtney Burns, Calvert's Nicole Bickley and Kate Brickner, Carey's Hannah?Draper and Ali?Rymer, Mohawk's Kasey?Adelsperger and Julie Adelsperger, New Riegel's Lauren Ladd and St.?Joe's Emily Luc. The team is coached by?Calvert's Tim Ritzler and Old Fort's Jennifer Miller. The MAL?boys team is coached by?Old?Fort's Eric Hoover and Paul Dunn and includes Lakota's Colin Timmons, Old?Fort's Hunter Perry, Mohawk's Hunter Fitschen and Mitch Parker, Carey's Matthew Holsinger, North Baltimore's Jacob?Frost, Seneca East's Ethan?Caudill, New Riegel's Jake Dryfuse, St. Joe's Hunter Harrison and St.?Wendelin's Gabe Walters.
* The Midland Athletic League basketball record manual will be for sale at Sunday's MAL/BVC all-star game at Cory-Rawson High School. The manual costs $15 and includes scores, stats, all-league teams, coaching records and more since the inception of the league in 1985. For those already with a manual, they can bring it to the game and get it updated for $1. Anyone unable to attend but who wants a manual can send $20 ($5 for postage) to Jeff Garber, P.O. Box 303, Sycamore, OH 44882, or call (419) 927-6446.
GOLF: The Jeffrey Jewelry Best-Ball League will hold an organizational meeting April 7 at 5:30 p.m. at Seneca Hills. For more information, call the course at (419) 447-9446 or (419) 448-4422.
* There will be a meeting to discuss the upcoming season for the Clinton Heights Golf Course Wednesday Night Two Man Scramble Late Shift. The meeting will be at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at the course. For more information, call Nub Schzqrger at (419) 618-3390.
BASEBALL: The Tiffin Babe Ruth League will hold a coaches meeting today at 1 p.m. in the basement of Tiffin Police Department for those interested in coaching this year. For more information, call Fred McDole at (419) 455-4490.
* The Tiffin Storm baseball team will hold tryouts today for players age 9-10 at the Fremont Batting Range, 1405 E. State St. from 1-2:30 p.m. For more information, call (567) 230-6072 or visit www.facebook.com/nosbaseball.
* The Seneca County Pony League will hold a coaches meeting 10 a.m. today in the Frost-Kalnow Room at Tiffin-Seneca Public Library. For more information, call John Brickner at (419) 618-1266.
* The Tiffin Babe Ruth League will hold a player draft at 1 p.m. March 29 at Vic Wurm Field at Hedges-Boyer Park in Tiffin. To qualify, a player must be 13 to 15 years old and not turn 15 before May 1. For more information, contact Fred McDole at (419) 455-4490, (567) 220-3018 or TABRl.baberuthonline.com. The league also seeks coaches for the 2014 season.
* The Seneca County Little League proposal meeting is 1:30 p.m. today at the Tiffin Library. Anyone with proposals for new rules or rule changes, exemptions or any other items for the upcoming season should contact Mike Eckenroad at (567) 224-8938 or (419) 426-5970. Fees, number of teams and rosters may be turned in at this time.
* Tiffin D League seeks coaches. Must be at least 21, work well with youth, have a good rapport with parents, have knowledge of the game and be a positive role model. Send resume to Jeff Hohman at 216 Hudson St., Tiffin, Ohio 44883 or call (419) 448-7321.