JV GIRLS BASKETBALL: Seneca East topped Hopewell-Loudon 27-14. Megan Siesel had 12 points and Alexis Hall nine for the Tigers. Kayla Siebenaller led Hopewell-Loudon with six.
* Leah Bouillon scored 10 points to key New Riegel's 35-30 win over Old Fort. Hali Kimmet's 12 points led the Stockaders.
* Sam Miller and Brianna Ray each scored eight points and Alexis Kirkpatrick added six as Lakota topped Calvert 22-20. Kerrigan Kwiat led the Senecas with six.
* Abby Hall almost outscored St. Joe on her own Thursday night as Carey won 40-11. Hall had 11 points for the Blue Devils. Chloe Liebold had six for the Crimson Streaks.
COMMUNITY HOSPICE CARE: Community Hospice Care will host An Evening with Bruce Gradkowski on March 4 at 6 p.m. at the St. Francis Care Center, Elizabeth Schaefer Gym at 190 St. Francis Ave. Tickets are $30 per person or $200 for a corporate table of eight. Tickets include a buffet and a mini football. For more information, call (419) 447-4040.
DEFIANCE COLLEGE: Buckeye Central senior Adam McGinnis will continue his golf career at Defiance College. McGinnis, a two-time district qualifier, tied for second in the North Central Conference this year. He also shot a nine-hole Buckeye Central record of 32 as a sophomore.
BOYS BASKETBALL: Pre-sale tickets for the Mohawk boys sectional basketball game Feb. 25 at Fostoria High School will be on sale in the Mohawk High School office from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesday through Feb. 20. The price is $6 for adults and $4 for students with Mohawk retaining a percentage of the ticket sales. Mohawk will play St. Wendelin at 7 p.m. There is only one game that night.
* New Riegel's home game with St. Joe will be made up Tuesday. Its home game with Columbian will be made up Feb. 19.
YOUTH BASEBALL: Columbian baseball will hold youth camps for Tiffin City School youth for grades 2-5 on March 8 and for grades 6-8 on March 15. Camps will run 9 a.m.-12 p.m. each day. Specific camp information is available at sites.google.com/site/tcbbyouthcamp or by calling coach Curt Mellott at 419-937-4889.
* The Ravens will host tryouts for a 14U team 3:30-5 p.m. Saturday at Sticks Training Academy at 980 Morgan Ave. in Tiffin. The Ravens will host tryouts for a 16U team 3:30-5 p.m. Sunday at Sticks Training Academy.
BOWLING: Harry Smith grabbed both the men's high score and series for the Allen Eiry Senior Center League. Smith had the high score of 214 and a series high of 394. Linda Reinhart had the women's high score of 186 and series with 331.
JUNIOR HIGH BOYS BASKETBALL: New Reigel's seventh grade beat North Baltimore 36-19. Blake Depinet led the Blue Jackets with 11 points. Ben Dryfuse had 14 points for the New Riegel eighth graders, but it wasn't enough in a 30-27 loss to the Tigers.
JUNIOR HIGH GIRLS BASKETBALL: New Riegel was swept by North Baltimore Thursday. The seventh grade lost 33-14. Victoria Provino had six points and six rebounds. Kristen Coleman had 10 rebounds. North Baltimore took the eighth grade game 28-17. Lauren Theis and Tiffany Hemminger each had four points for New Riegel. Hemminger and Lindsay Bouillon each pulled down six rebounds.