A fire broke out inside a warehouse of Morgan AM&T Thursday night, damaging rows of product inside.
According to a release from Fostoria Fire Division, firefighters were dispatched to 200 N. Town St. at 10:22 p.m. after a representative of the company reported an active fire.
Upon arrival, firefighters found a large warehouse full of smoke and visible fire along the north end of the building. Four rows of product were visibly burning, according to the release. Firefighters ventilated the structure, removed the product from the building and began cooling it with water.
According to the release, the cause of the fire appears to have been accidental as the result of moving product into storage prior to it being completely cooled. There were no indicators of criminal activity.
A damage estimate was not available Friday afternoon.
One firefighter suffered a non-life-threatening injury and was treated and released from the hospital.