A bad check was reported Friday afternoon at Old Fort Banking Co., 33 E. Market St.
A caller reported Friday afternoon her car had been hit while parked on the 100-block of First Avenue.
A person advised Friday evening their 200-block Vine Street residence had been entered and items are missing.
Multiple callers reported early Saturday morning a large group of people causing a disturbance on Market Street.
A caller reported Saturday morning several rooms were entered in Miller Residence Hall, 100 Greenfield St., on the Heidelberg University campus.
Gregory A. Straub, 50, of Republic was cited with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday night.
A woman reported Saturday morning someone hit her car at Autumnwood Care Center, 670 E. SR 18.
A woman advised Friday morning her car was parked at the 600-block of North Vive Street and was hit by another car.
The Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., advised Friday evening a male was being treated for injuries from assault. He had been to the emergency room once before.
A woman went to the station Friday evening to report something may have been stolen from her car on North Vine Street.
A caller reported Friday night a man went into his 700-block North Poplar Street residence and assaulted him over a refrigerator the man had given him two years ago.
A caller reported Friday night someone went through his house at the intersection of Summit Street and North Countyline Street. Some objects were moved but nothing was missing or damaged.
A third-party caller reported Friday night a woman's husband was beating her at the 200-block of Watson Avenue.
A person reported Friday night a pizza was delivered to the wrong house on the 100-block of West Crocker Street. The person at the house lied about who they were and signed the credit card receipt.
A woman reported Saturday afternoon someone broke into her residence on the 300-block of West High Street.
Firefighters were called to 290 Jefferson St. Friday afternoon for a good intent call.
Firefighters responded to a gas leak Friday afternoon at 343 E. Market St.
Firefighters were called to 108 Elm Ave. for an alarm malfunction early Saturday morning.