* Daryl Ward, 33, of Sandusky, was charged July 31 with theft.
* Steven Lewis, 21, of Tiffin, was charged Friday with assault.
* Blaze Hoffman, 17, of Tiffin, was charged Friday with receiving stolen property.
* A first-block St. Clair caller reported Friday evening his landlord had removed all of his belongings and changed the locks, even though he had not been evicted. He also reported the landlord had given away some of his belongings.
* A caller at East Market and Greenfield reported Friday evening almost being run off the road.
* A caller in the 200 block of Second Avenue reported Friday evening someone had entered his house Thursday and the dog scared them away. He also reported his garage had been entered Friday, and the subjects had been scared away again.
* Police received a 911 call Friday night from the 200 block of Jefferson Street reporting a female had been assaulted.
* A 200-block East Market Street caller reported Friday night receiving threatening text messages.
* A caller in the 600 block of South Sandusky Street reported early Saturday morning hearing something on the porch and seeing a shadow.
* A 100-block South Washington Street caller reported early Saturday morning someone kept coming up his back steps and onto his porch.
* Telephone harassment was reported Saturday morning in the 1600 block of West Market Street.
* A 100-block Rosa Street caller reported Saturday afternoon that subjects were walking on the road taking pictures of houses with cell phones.
* A deputy was requested Friday morning for possible assistance with an eviction in the 15000 block of Water Street.
* The theft of furniture was reported Friday night in the 12000 block of West Axline.
* Matthew Aldrich, 31, of Fostoria, was charged July 29 with violating a protection order, aggravated burglary, domestic violence and theft.
* Juan Williams, 24, of Toledo, was charged Aug. 3 with aggravated burglary and non-support of dependents.
* Marion Deline, 42, of Fostoria, was charged Aug. 3 with domestic violence and disrupting public service.
* A caller in the 1400 block of North Countyline reported Friday afternoon someone tried to break into her residence.
* A bike was reported stolen Friday afternoon in the 400 block of Fremont.
* An employee from Kroger, 126 W. High St., reported Friday evening someone had shoplifted earlier in the week.
* A possible fight due to provocative dancing was reported Friday evening in the 1200 block of Peeler Drive.
* A caller in the 500 block of North Union reported early Saturday morning two males were in the back yard of a neighbor's house, and they ran when lights came on.
* A 200 block Watson Avenue caller reported Saturday morning her 16-year-old had been sexually assaulted Friday night.
* A 200 block Watson Avenue caller reported Saturday morning someone had broken into a vehicle, and CDs had possibly been taken.
* A caller in the 400 block of Wentz Street reported Friday evening hitting a parked truck and being unable to find the owner.
* An injury accident was reported Saturday morning at Miami and Nelson streets. A citation was issued for failure to control.
* An accident was reported early Saturday morning in the 4000 block of West SR 12.
* Mark Nutter, 43, of Toledo, was cited with improper lane change after an accident July 31 on West Jones Road.
* Daniel Wright, 26, of Findlay, was cited with failure to yield after an accident July 31 on North Countyline Street.
* Melissa Vandorn, 35, of Bradner, was cited with operating without reasonable control after an accident July 30 on Circle Drive.
* Clinton firefighters responded to East TR 130 Friday morning for downed poles or wires.
* Bettsville firefighters responded to an accident early Saturday morning on West SR 12.
* Firefighters were called to 224 S. Main Friday morning for a dumpster fire. The fire was out on arrival.
* Firefighters responded to 309 1/2 S. Main Friday night for a report of a hot wall. According to the report, a short in the wiring was found, and power in the circuit was shut down.
* A daughter, Bella Rae Berryman, was born Monday, July 30, 2012, to Erika and Doug Berryman of Bascom. Bella weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Mark Lang and Dr. David and Elaine Bettenhouse, all of Fostoria. Paternal grandparents are Bruce and Jusy Berryman of Fremont.
* A son, Brody Andrew Mays, was born Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012, to Kelly J. and Marc A. Mays of Upper Sandusky. Brody weighed 9 pounds, 5 ounces, and measured 22 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Dan and Sue Ross of Upper Sandusky. Paternal grandparents are Mark Mays and Patty Mays both of Upper Sandusky.
* A son, Holdyn Lee Joseph Dotson, was born Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012, to Natisha Vasvary and Kyle Dotson of Tiffin. Holdyn weighed 7 pounds and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Christine Brose and Joseph Gershutz of Kansas and the late Thomas Vasvary. Paternal grandparents are Brenda and David Dotson of Tiffin.
* A son, Clay Joseph Vanover, was born Thursday, Aug. 2, 2012, to Melody and Dwayne Vanover of Tiffin. Clay weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and measured 21 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Benny and Barbara Hall of Clyde. Paternal grandparents are Arnold and Naomi Vanover of Tiffin.