An overheated TV caused a fire to ignite in a North TR 63 house trailer Monday night.
Kansas Fire Chief Bob Dible said a magazine sitting on the back of a TV at 5473 N. TR 63, lot No. 415, caused the TV to overheat, igniting a fire that spread up a wall just after 11:30 p.m.
Dible said paneling was damaged from the fire and he estimated it to be less than $1,000
No injuries were reported and the residents were able to stay in the trailer, Dible said.
According to reports from the Seneca County Sheriff's Office, Risingsun firefighters assisted Kansas firefighters at the scene.