RESCHEDULED GAMES: Monday's Division IV sectional semifinal at Hopewell-Loudon between Bettsville and Fremont St. Joe was suspended in the bottom of the third inning with St. Joe leading 4-0. It will resume today at 4:15 p.m., followed by the semifinal between Gibsonburg and Lakota at approximately 5:30 p.m.
* Monday's Division III sectional semifinal at Elmwood between Fostoria and Woodmore has been rescheduled for Wednesday.
* Wednesday's baseball and softball games between Mohawk and Carey have been moved to May 16, due to the sectional tournaments.
GOLF: Chris King fired a 41 for the low round in the DTS Par Tee League at Clinton Heights. Prize holes went to King (long drive No. 9), Jason Galitza (closest to the hole No. 2) and Dan Mathias (long putt No. 7). King, Galitza, Dennis Gase and Andy Halcomb won skins.
* Gary Hohman and Steve Meier lead the Catholic League at Seneca Hills with 51 points. Hohman shot a 37 for the low gross and a 28 for the low net. Aaron Smith fired a 39 for the runner-up low gross, and Mike Porter's 30 took runner-up low net.
RACING: Only a few races remain at Attica Raceway Park before the World of Outlaws hit the track. Local drivers in the top 25 in points will be eligible for bonuses offered in the June 1 World of Outlaws event. This Friday is Sutton Bank Scouts Night, with Scouts and Scout leaders in uniform admitted free. It's also Kistler Racing Products FAST Championship, with the winner of the O'Reilly Auto Parts 410 Sprints earning $3,000. The Merrill Lynch/All Pro Cylinder Heads Nights is May 18. The June 1 World of Outlaws event has a $10,000 payday. Local drivers in the top 25 in points after the May 18 race date who also win on June 1 will get an additional $2,500. The same driver also in the top 10 in the University of Northwestern Ohio All Star Circuit of Champions National point standing will win another $1,000. Also, Kistler Engines, Gressman Powersports and Level Performance are offering a $2,000 gift certificate if one of the top 25 in Attica's points runs wins while running with an engine built by one of those companies. Also, All Pro Aluminum Heads is giving a $250 gift certificate if the winner uses its engine heads. The highest finisher in the A-main in the top 25 points race also gets a $500 bonus from Attica Raceway. If a driver in the top 25 of points wins, then the second-highest feature finisher in the top 25 points race gets the $500.
SOFTBALL: Green Springs will host a USSSA national qualifying tournament for Class D and E teams May 12 and 13. The drawing for team seeds is May 10 at 4 p.m. For more information, call Brad Farrar at (419) 680-1464 or (567) 855-5043.
* Bowling Green will host a USSSA national qualifying tournament for Class D and E teams and co-ed teams May 19. The drawing for team seeds is May 17 at 4 p.m. For more information, call Tim Dunn at (419) 409-1942 or Brad Farrar at (419) 680-1464.
* The all-night USSSA Jeremy Shock Memorial Tournament is May 26-27 for men's and co-ed teams. The drawing for team seeds is May 24 at 4 p.m. A cornhole tournament will also occur May 26. For more information, call (419) 603-1403.
* Tiffin Ponytail seeks umpires for the season, which starts May 11 and runs through mid-July. Certified umpires earn $30 per game and non-certified umpires get $20. College students needing volunteer hours are also asked to contact the league. For more information, contact tponytailsoftball(at)yahoo.com or (567) 220-9836 after 3:30 p.m.
BASEBALL: Tiffin Babe Ruth seeks players for its newly-expanded league, which includes teams from Fremont. Junior Division players (13-14) can call Fred McDole at (419) 455-4490 or (567) 220-3018. Senior Division players (15-17) can call Doug Wise at (567) 230-0512. The league also seeks coaches. Players can register online at http://tabrl(dot)baberuthonline(dot)com.
* Genoa Little League will hold tournaments this summer. The U10 tournament is June 13-17, the U12 and U14 tournaments are June 27-July 1. Each costs $175 per team plus umpire fees, with a three-game guarantee. For more information, call Lee Nissen at (419) 351-2398 or visit www(dot)leaguelineup(dot)com/genoa.
BASKETBALL: Calvert will hold camps at St. Joseph Activity Center. The camp for boys and girls entering first through third grade in 2012-13 is May 14-16. The camp for boys and girls entering fourth through sixth grade is May 21-23. Sessions run 3:15-5:15 p.m. for each camp. Cost is $30 for the first camper from a family and $10 for each additional camper. For more information, contact Ted Willman at twillman(at)calvertcatholic(dot)org or (419) 934-3168.
* Columbian's girls basketball camp will take place June 4-7. Cost is $35 per camper, or $60 for a family. There will be a morning session for girls entering seventh through 12th grade from 8:30-11:30 a.m. There also will be an afternoon session from 1-3 p.m. for grades four through six. Checks can be made payable to Columbian girls basketball, and can be sent into the high school office at 300 S. Monroe St., Tiffin, OH. Registration is due May 15. The camp form is up on the Tiffin City Schools web page.