CORRECTION: Due to a computer malfunction, the stats from Columbian's baseball game Thursday with Norwalk were incorrect. Daniel Wood pitched a complete-game no-hitter in the loss to the Truckers.
GOLF: Clinton Heights will hold a two-man scramble today with a 9 a.m. shotgun start. Cost is $50 per person, which includes green fees, a cart and dinner. A portion of the proceeds benefit Tiffin Little League. For more information, call Nick Weber at (419) 618-2851 or Dave Meisner at (567) 230-3591.
* Sam King, Dick Rochester, Jim Immele and Bill Dunlop shot 5-under to win the Thursday Retirees League at Seneca Hills. Russell Martorana had the long putt at No. 13.
* Herb Love, Bernie Tiell, Dave Kirby and Pat McCarthey fired an 8-under to win the Senior League at Clinton Heights. Prize holes went to Love (long putt No. 18), Chuck Wilbert (closest in one No. 11), Kirby (closest in two No. 16) and Bob Shultz (closest in three No. 17).
RACING: Friday's heavy rains forced the cancellation of races at Attica Raceway Park. A make-up date has not yet been set.
SOFTBALL: Green Springs will host a USSSA national qualifying tournament for Class D and E teams May 12 and 13. The drawing for team seeds is May 10 at 4 p.m. For more information, call Brad Farrar at (419) 680-1464 or (567) 855-5043.
* Bowling Green will host a USSSA national qualifying tournament for Class D and E teams and co-ed teams May 19. The drawing for team seeds is May 17 at 4 p.m. For more information, call Tim Dunn at (419) 409-1942 or Brad Farrar at (419) 680-1464.
* The all-night USSSA Jeremy Shock Memorial Tournament is May 26-27 for men's and co-ed teams. The drawing for team seeds is May 24 at 4 p.m. A cornhole tournament will also occur May 26. For more information, call (419) 603-1403.
BASEBALL: Tiffin Babe Ruth seeks players for its newly-expanded league, which includes teams from Fremont. Junior Division players (13-14) can call Fred McDole at (419) 455-4490 or (567) 220-3018. Senior Division players (15-17) can call Doug Wise at (567) 230-0512. The league also seeks coaches. Players can register online at http://tabrl(dot)baberuthonline(dot)com.
* Genoa Little League will hold tournaments this summer. The U10 tournament is June 13-17, the U12 and U14 tournaments are June 27-July 1. Each costs $175 per team plus umpire fees, with a three-game guarantee. For more information, call Lee Nissen at (419) 351-2398 or visit www(dot)leaguelineup(dot)com/genoa.
BASKETBALL: Calvert will hold camps at St. Joseph Activity Center. The camp for boys and girls entering first through third grade in 2012-13 is May 14-16. The camp for boys and girls entering fourth through sixth grade is May 21-23. Sessions run 3:15-5:15 p.m. for each camp. Cost is $30 for the first camper from a family and $10 for each additional camper. For more information, contact Ted Willman at twillman(at)calvertcatholic(dot)org or (419) 934-3168.