Jack W. Shoemaker, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday evening.
A person from Pit Stop, 321 E. Perry St., reported Saturday evening a gasoline drive-off of $6.20.
A person reported Saturday evening a person passed out on top of a dam in the middle of the river in the 200 block of Riverside Drive.
A 600-block South Washington Street man reported Saturday evening someone entered his garage last week and took his golf clubs.
A person reported Saturday night a vehicle was entered at Noble and Minerva streets.
A person reported Sunday morning a purse was taken out of a vehicle parked in the first block of Minerva Street.
A 300-block Ella Street resident reported Sunday morning a mailbox was knocked over.
Jacob L. Rider, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday afternoon.
A man in the 4000 block of West SR 18 reported Saturday morning someone shot a paintball at the car, and he believed it came from a passing car.
A woman reported Saturday morning a mailbox was stolen from the 7000 block of North TR 43.
A woman requested to speak to a sergeant Saturday afternoon about dumping.
A woman reported Saturday afternoon she bought property at an auction in the 6000 block of TR 82, and someone broke into the house and stole copper piping.
A person from Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., reported early Sunday morning a combative person.
A person reported early Sunday morning a man was getting assaulted by several men. Law enforcement was unable to locate them.
A 100-block East Sixth Street resident reported Sunday morning gaming equipment was taken.
A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at Elm and North Countyline streets Saturday night.
Firefighters were called to a smoke scare and odor of smoke at 200 St. Francis Ave. Saturday night.
Firefighters were called to a smoke detector activation at 77 Greenfield St. Saturday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
Firefighters were called to a smoke detector activation at 600 N. River Road Sunday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.