GOLF: The Jeffery Jewelry Two-Man Best Ball Monday Evening League at Seneca Hills will have an organizational meeting 5:30 p.m. on April 2. Individuals or teams interested in joining can call (419) 447-9446 for information and to sign up.
* Clinton Heights is starting a new Tuesday night league. A Fun Day is scheduled for April 17 with league play starting April 24. The format will be a two-person scramble/handicap league. Tee times are from 4-6 p.m. For more information call Jim Birch at (419) 447-8863.
* The Seneca Hills Retirees League starts Monday, with a 9 a.m. sign-in time and a 10 a.m. tee time. For more information, call Dutch Ediburn at (419) 983-4402, Gene Sherer at (567) 230-0703 or the golf course at (419) 447-9446.
* The Tiffin YMCA is registering players for its Two-Man Adult Scramble League at Seneca Hills. The league plays on Thursdays. Cost is $20 for the season. An organizational meeting will occur April 26 at 5:30 p.m. at the golf course. For more information, contact Eric Slosser at (419) 447-8711 or eslosser(at)tiffinymca.org.
SOFTBALL: Bloomville Ball Club will host its third annual Men's Early Bird spring tournament April 20-22. Cost is $120 per team with a $10 umpire fee per game played. If interested, email bloomvilleballclub(at)yahoo.com.
FOOTBALL: Chieftain Youth Football will hold a parent meeting at 7 p.m. on March 29 in the Hopewell-Loudon auditorium. Youth Football is for any H-L student entering grades 3-6 next fall. For more information, call Jamie Roush (419) 202-6850 or Vicki Turco at (567) 220-0159.
BASEBALL: Tiffin D League will hold an open draft March 31 at 2 p.m. at the D League field at Hedges-Boyer Park. The league is for 11- to 12-year-olds, with a May 1 cutoff date. For more information, call Jeff Hohman at (419) 448-7321.
SOCCER: The College of Wooster's girls soccer camp is accepting registrations for its June 17-20 and June 24-27 sessions. This is a residential camp only for girls ages 10-18. Group discounts are available. Registering before May 1 will earn a price break. For more information, visit www(dot)woostersoccercamp(dot)com.
COACH SOUGHT: Mohawk seeks a boys basketball coach. Submit a cover letter, resume and three letters of reference to erik.baker(at)mohawklocal.org or mail to Mohawk High, C/O Athletic Director Erik Baker, 605 State Highway 231, Sycamore, OH, 44882. The deadline to apply is April 9.
HEIDELBERG: Heidelberg has announced its basketball camps for the summer on campus. For more information, call contact Anthony Gholson at (419) 448-2006 or agholson(at)heidelberg.edu, or visit www(dot)heidelberg(dot)edu/athletics/teams/mbasketball/mbbcamps. The camps are as follows:
* 2012 Team Shootout - June 2, 14 and 19; for high school varsity boys and players on AAU teams; cost is $230.
* 2012 Team Shootout - June 9; for high school junior varsity boys and players on AAU teams; cost is $230.
* Skills camp - June 15-16; for boys entering seventh through 12th grade; cost is $100, or $75 for commuters
* Next Level Basketball School - June 24-27; for boys entering sixth through 12th grade; cost is $270, or $190 for commuters.