| || |
Quick NL Predictions
April 4, 2012 - Zach Baker
1. Phillies: Just too much talent, and too many resources to acquire depth if it falters.
2. Braves: Chipper Jones has one more season, same with many in the organization if it finishes like it did last fall.
3. Marlins: I don't think they spent enough money.
4. Nationals: I miss the Expos.
5. Mets: It's gonna take a while for this team to be even close to decent.
NL Central 1. Reds: Maybe it's the homer in me, but everybody else lost a ton. Except the Astros, who didn't have much to begin with.
2. Cardinals: The Mike Matheny era begins, in the same way a video store replaces a fine restaurant.
3. Brewers: Losing Fielder will hurt. Not as much as having a Selig as an owner, but...
4. Cubs: I don't know what Cubs fans are complaining about. Watch the NBA.
5. Pirates: They won't be able to blame a bad call at the plate if they struggle this season.
6. Astros: Why does the AL even WANT this team?
NL West 1. Diamondbacks: I believe in Kirk Gibson.
2. Giants: I see the same problems that did them in a year ago.
3. Padres: The San Diego Reds will get a big season from some of the guys they got from Cincinnati, but not enough.
4. Dodgers: Unless Magic Johnson plays next to Kemp...
Wild Cards: Cardinals, Giants
NL champs: Diamondbacks.
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment