County commissioners to gather
Seneca County commissioners are to meet at 9:30 a.m. for a work session today at the commissioners’ office, 111 Madison St., followed by a regular meeting at 10.
In the work session, Marsha Shockley, of the Humane Society of Seneca County, is to address the board.
During old business, the board is to discuss a server for the Seneca County Auditor’s Office. The commissioners also are to give an update from the Transportation Committee.
Also during the meeting, the board is to discuss federal policies for the auditor’s office.
Gilbert Goldberg, Cleveland District director for the U.S. Small Business Administration, is to meet with the board at about 10 a.m. Dave Brooks and Andy Stephy from the County Commissioners Association of Ohio are to discuss County Risk Sharing Authority information at about 10:15 a.m. According to the agenda for the meeting, a telephone conference is scheduled for 11 a.m. regarding Blanchard River stream enhancement.
In new business, commissioners are to consider:
• A $10,000 supplemental appropriation to the Workforce Investment Fund.
• A $1,838 supplemental appropriation to the Delinquent Care and Custody Grant Fund.
• A $66,230 fund transfer to the Public Assistance Fund.
• A $346,051.36 fund advance from the General Fund to the 911 Fund.
• A $375,296.76 fund transfer from the General Fund to the 911 Fund.
• An agreement with the city of Tiffin.
• A resolution disposing of a 1990 International Dump Truck.
• A resolution setting time, date and place to receive bids for the New Riegel sidewalk replacement project.
• A resolution recommending designation of the Emergency Planning Committee for Seneca County.
• A resolution setting time, date and place to receive bids for the 2018 LPA Guardrail Installation Project.
• A resolution approving Seneca Regional Planning Commission’s agreement with Point and Pay to process credit/debit card and other electronic payments for the Seneca County Sewer District.
• A resolution authorizing an application for the Bureau of Justice Assistance Grant on behalf of Oriana House.