Report failed crop acreage

Seneca County Farm Service Agency encourages farmers to report failed crop acreage that will not be brought to harvest to the FSA office.

For losses covered by the Non-insured Assistance Program, producers must contact the FSA office within 15 days of disaster or when losses become apparent.

For more information, call (419) 447-7071.