* Ashley D. Alford, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession, drug paraphernalia and physical control Friday.
* Zachery T. Farrier, 19, of Bellevue, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana paraphernalia Saturday.
* Crystal S. Danner, 39, of Tiffin, ...
• Alyssa R. Laudenslager, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of marijuana Thursday.
• A man reported Thursday afternoon he saw vehicles driving up and down hills, causing damage to Hedges-Boyer Park, 491 Coe St.
• A 100-block Coe Street man reported Friday ...
• Lanell S. Kiser, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A first-block North Washington Street man reported Wednesday afternoon his neighbor put trash in his toter.
• Jolene J. Kirby, 48, of Bloomville, ...
• A person reported an assault at Tiffin Middle School, 103 Shepherd Drive, Tuesday evening.
• Matthew E. James, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• A 1000-block North Countyline Street person reported stolen property Wednesday ...
• A woman reported Monday evening her vehicle parked in the 100 block of East Market Street was vandalized.
• A 5000-block South CR 19 woman reported Monday evening someone stole her well pump.
• Gary L. Carlson, 67, of Tiffin, was charged with ...
• A first-block Sycamore Wood Lane resident reported a possible stolen vehicle Sunday evening.
• A first-block Colony Avenue resident reported Sunday evening a break-in, and items were missing.
• Mikaela H. Huth-Fretz, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with ...
• Hal W. Lind, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday.
• A woman reported she was punched in the face by another woman in the first block of North Washington Street early Sunday morning.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft ...
* Natalie M. Rhoades, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday.
* Aamani J. Z. Wright Thompson, 19, of Fort Wayne, Indiana, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana paraphernalia Saturday.
*A first-block Liberty Street man reported his PlayStation 4, games ...
* Warren E. Feucht, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal mischief Thursday.
* A person reported Thursday evening the theft of keys from the 200 block of Miami Street a few days ago.
* A 200-block Sixth Avenue person reported the theft of a credit card Friday ...
• A 200-block South Monroe Street man reported his television was stolen Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Erie Street man reported a man was busting out the windows on his house Wednesday evening.
• An employee of Lowe’s, 1025 W. Market St., reported her gas cap ...
• Kelby M. Fetro, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal damaging Tuesday.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gas drive-off of $20 Tuesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Shepherd Drive woman reported the theft of a phone Tuesday afternoon.
• Faisal F. ...
• Penny D. Martinez, 49, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A man reported Monday evening his vehicle in the 2000 block of West Market Street was ransacked and items were stolen.
• A person reported Tuesday morning a theft from Walmart, 2801 W. ...
• A man in the first block of East Market Street reported Sunday night a package was stolen and opened in a courtyard.
• Andrew G. Pennington, 32, of McCutchenville, was charged with domestic violence Friday.
• Scyular D. Thompson, 25, of Tiffin, was ...
• A 200-block Front Street man reported a vehicle damaged his yard Saturday night.
• Jason R. Raypole, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with underage consumption Sunday.
• Austin D. Halsey, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with underage consumption Sunday.
• A first-block ...
• Franlyn A. Sanchez, 18, of Corona, New York, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana possession Friday.
• A 300-block East Market Street woman reported someone used her trash tote without her permission Friday evening.
• A 300-block Hall Street man ...
• Antonio C. Adkins, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 300-block North Sandusky Street person reported a woman was outside of their home screaming, causing a disturbance and refusing to leave Thursday afternoon.
• A 200-block Wentz ...
• A first-block Rita Lane woman reported she came home and things were misplaced and believed someone may have been in her home while she was gone Wednesday afternoon.
• Jonathan E. Rhodes, 18, of Pickerington, was charged with possession of controlled substance ...
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported two youths shoplifted Tuesday afternoon.
• Antonio C. Atkins, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a television was pushed out of the store ...
• Brock Giacalone, 33, of Carey, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• A person from Marathon, 614 W. Market St., reported Monday afternoon two vehicles drove off without paying for gas.
• A 100-block Beechwood Drive resident reported Monday ...
• Lakota A. Bell, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of controlled substances Friday.
• Ray C. Moore, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with telecommunication harassment Monday morning.
• A 200-block Wentz Street woman reported Monday morning the theft of money from ...