• Ta Quama M. Weaver, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and registration violation Thursday.
• A 100-block West Perry Street woman reported the theft of medication Thursday afternoon.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. Market ...
• Gerald L. Bicknell, 58, of Fostoria, was charged with failure to register address Wednesday.
• A person reported a large group of individuals fighting near Columbus Avenue and East South Street Wednesday night.
• A 1000-block South Main Street man ...
• An employee of Tractor Supply Co., 2501 W. Market St., reported a clerk was shortchanged Tuesday evening.
• An employee of Chipotle Mexican Grill, 596 W. Market St., reported receiving a counterfeit $20 bill Tuesday night.
• A first-block West Eden ...
• Caleb J. Fillmore, 21, of Green Springs, was charged with false statement and theft Friday.
• David A. Clark, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with assault and disorderly conduct Monday.
• Bader A. Almutairi, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act ...
* A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported shoplifting Sunday afternoon.
* A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported shoplifting Sunday evening.
* A person in the 600 block of North Sandusky Street reported early Monday morning a client was physically assaulting a ...
• Laura R. Curlis, 30, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Saturday.
• A 700-block West Market Street person reported a theft of around $400 Saturday evening.
• A youth was charged with aggravated menacing and juvenile-delinquent Sunday.
• Jack D. Peck, 32, of ...
• Sammy M T Bethea, 21, of Raeford, North Carolina, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• An employee of Shoe Sensation, 746 W. Market St., reported shoplifters Friday evening.
• David A. Clark, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with assault and disorderly conduct ...
• A 100-block Charlotte Street man reported his car was broken into Friday morning.
• Kevin L. Porter, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with 12-point suspension and failure to control Thursday.
• A 5000-block West SR 18 man reported someone broke into his ...
• Landon J. Haubert, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Joey F. King Sr., 33, of Tiffin, was charged with gross sexual imposition Wednesday.
• A woman reported an LED Christmas light show unit was stolen from the front yard of a 100-block ...
A son, Jackson Lee Archer, was born Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2017, to Miranda Immele and Dakota Archer of Tiffin. Jackson weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and measured 20 1/2 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Carla and Jim Immele of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Jim Archer and Nicole Fry of ...
• A person in the 600 block of South Sandusky Street reported Sunday evening a man spat at her while picking up children.
• A person at Tiffin Developmental Center, 600 N. River Road, admitted pushing an officer early Monday morning, a report states.
• A 600-block ...
• Kamazi A. Bell, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal trespass Saturday afternoon.
• Brooke A. Sims, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with underage possession/consumption early Sunday morning.
• Justin M. Vaughn, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-marijuana ...
• Derek G. Hess, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Bryer M. Nordyke, 21, of New Riegel, was charged with marijuana possession and operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
• A 300-block South Monroe Street man reported his garage ...
* Abdullah G. Alenezi, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and turn signal violation Thursday.
* John A. Benjamin Jr., 24, of Tiffin, was charged with theft and criminal trespassing Thursday.
* Shawn P. Fitch Jr., 19, of Tiffin, was charged with a ...
• A first-block Boehler Street woman reported her neighbor had driven through her yard twice Wednesday night.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Wednesday night.
• A woman reported her purse was stolen while she was at Goodwill, 2437 W. ...
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported two shoplifters Tuesday night.
• A person reported graffiti on a wall along Rock Creek in the 200 block of East Market Street Wednesday morning.
• Rodney A. Conger, 55, of Bloomville, was charged with ...
• A first-block St. Francis Avenue resident reported Monday afternoon bags of leaves were slashed and moved down the street.
• A person reported Monday evening a woman was assaulted in the first block of Douglas Street.
• A 200-block Clay Street woman reported Monday ...
• Roberta J. Yonts, 47, of Carey, was charged with theft Friday.
• A shoplifter was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Sunday evening.
• An assault was reported in the first block of West Perry Street Monday morning.
• A 100-block Coe Street resident reported ...
• Brennan S. Izzo, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with underage consumption Sunday.
• Thomas A. Tiell, 58, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday.
• Shaun D. Bramel, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• Ridge D. Tarwacki, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gas drive-off of $62.12 Friday evening.
• An employee of Napoli Pizza, 378 W. Market St., reported a disgruntled ...