• Franlyn A. Sanchez, 18, of Corona, New York, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana possession Friday.
• A 300-block East Market Street woman reported someone used her trash tote without her permission Friday evening.
• A 300-block Hall Street man ...
• Antonio C. Adkins, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 300-block North Sandusky Street person reported a woman was outside of their home screaming, causing a disturbance and refusing to leave Thursday afternoon.
• A 200-block Wentz ...
• A first-block Rita Lane woman reported she came home and things were misplaced and believed someone may have been in her home while she was gone Wednesday afternoon.
• Jonathan E. Rhodes, 18, of Pickerington, was charged with possession of controlled substance ...
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported two youths shoplifted Tuesday afternoon.
• Antonio C. Atkins, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a television was pushed out of the store ...
• Brock Giacalone, 33, of Carey, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• A person from Marathon, 614 W. Market St., reported Monday afternoon two vehicles drove off without paying for gas.
• A 100-block Beechwood Drive resident reported Monday ...
• Lakota A. Bell, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of controlled substances Friday.
• Ray C. Moore, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with telecommunication harassment Monday morning.
• A 200-block Wentz Street woman reported Monday morning the theft of money from ...
• A 200-block Franklin Street man reported Saturday afternoon that someone stole $680 out of his bank account while he was in the hospital Nov. 29-Dec. 3.
• Bo R. Reid Jr., 51, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• Giovanna M. Anese, ...
* Bader A. Almutairi, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
* An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft early Thursday morning.
* A 4000-block East CR 6 woman reported her daughter charged $200 to her debit card without permission ...
• Helen J. Roth, 57, of Fairborn, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Todd Barchus, 29, of Fremont, was charged with theft Friday.
• A person reported a disturbance in the 200 block of Maple Lane Friday night.
• A person reported a woman ...
• Gene T. Pancoast, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Alexandra R. Grabor, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and headlights required Thursday.
• Tyler J. Rice, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with confine dog ...
* Lee W. Dick, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Tuesday.
* John O. Price, 20, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
* David I. Rinderle, 19, of Cincinnati, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act ...
• A woman reported Tuesday afternoon her friend’s husband threw a large object at her car in the 100 block of Front Street and left a dent in her door.
• A 12000-block West TR 56 resident reported Tuesday afternoon items had come up missing.
• Jonathan D. Mullholand Jr., 23, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, child support suspension and failure to reinstate early Friday morning.
• Robert E. Wilson, 52, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence early Monday morning.
• A 200-block South Broadway Street woman reported someone was trying to break into her home Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm at 78 Shaffer Park Drive Sunday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• A 100-block East Crocker Street woman reported her shovel was taken from her front porch Friday evening.
• A person reported people were possibly fighting in the 400 of block North Main Street Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run ...
• Keaton M. McKinley, 19, of Lima, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and speed Thursday.
• Joseph T. Drescher, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A youth was charged with assault and juvenile-delinquent Friday.
• Dustin A. Marks, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with two counts of theft Tuesday.
• Taylor A. Kern-Ickes, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Gregory A. Stone, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with junk vehicle Tuesday.
• A 400-block Water Street woman ...
• Trevor M. Lucius, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of controlled substances and a registration violation Friday.
• A first-block East Perry Street resident reported early Monday morning a vehicle was scratched with a key.
• A youth was charged with ...
• Kathy Hunter, 52, of Mansfield, was charged with theft Sunday.
• Samantha B. Puckett, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with underage consumption Sunday.
• Deiontay L. Bowie, 18, of Pickerginton, was charged with marijuana possesion Sunday.
• An ...
• Jared M. Johnson-Rohrbach, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession Friday.
• A first-block Douglas Street woman reported her bank account was compromised Friday evening.
• Spencer T. Wright, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence ...