• Katelyn M. Davis, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A person reported Monday evening the theft of a sign-in book from a funeral at Traunero Funeral Home, 214 S. Monroe St.
• Cathy J. Organ, 41, of ...
• Donovan C. Palmer-Rhodes, 19, of Michigan, was charged with assault Friday.
• A nurse from Champaign Residential Services Inc., 2976 W. US 224, reported Sunday night a pill was missing from a resident’s pack.
• A 400-block North ...
• Ryan A. Riedel, 20, of Helena, was charged with underage consumption Saturday.
• Jessica L. Carter, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with open container Saturday.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gas drive-off Saturday afternoon.
• A 500-block ...
* Shanna M. Slone, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession, marijuana paraphernalia and operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
* Tyler M. Foster, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana paraphernalia and open container Friday.
* A youth reported a ...
• Justin A. Snyder, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• George S. McCartay, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday.
• An employee of Bridges Community Academy, 190 St. Francis Avenue, reported Friday morning a fight that took place in ...
* Nancy Gundlach, 76, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Wednesday.
* Dylan M. Roach, 27, of Fremont, was charged violating a protection order Wednesday.
* A person at the Seneca County Fairgrounds, 100 Hopewell Avenue, reported a license plate was stolen ...
• Christopher R. Williams, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday.
• A 200-block Benner Street person reported the theft of a trash toter Tuesday afternoon.
• A first-block Braden Court man reported his father was possibly scammed ...
• A youth was charged with disorderly conduct and juvenile-delinquent Friday morning.
• Malissa L. Brickley-Evans, 45, of Fremont, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Ashley N. Messersmith, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while ...
• Zachary G. Bierfeldt, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• George E. Townsend III, 45, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• A first-block West Perry Street ...
• Zacariah W. Zender, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• Autumn S. Brady, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• A person reported a possible domestic incident in the 100 block of Melmore Street Saturday night.
• Lorianne Bright, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana paraphernalia, drug paraphernalia and endangering children Friday.
• Dawn E. Bauer, 48, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• A 600-block East TR 1196 person reported ...
• Destiny B. Hopkins, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia Thursday.
• A 200-block Hall Street man reported Thursday afternoon the theft of three packages between the dates of March 11 and March 28.
• A youth was charged with ...
• A person reported youths were fighting in the first block of Union Street Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Clay Street woman reported she just had her stolen bike returned to her and the same person cut the lock and took it again Wednesday night.
• A youth was ...
• A person reported a physical domestic incident in the 100 block of East Market Street Tuesday afternoon.
• An employee of Hopewell-Loudon reported a student stole another student's cell phone Wednesday afternoon.
• Niko A. Diaz, 28, ...
• Garrett E. Stevens, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• A first-block Erie Street resident reported Monday morning a stolen debit card with more than $500 missing from a bank account.
• A person reported Monday morning ...
• A first-block Franklin Street resident reported Monday afternoon someone broke into a vehicle and broke the sun roof.
• A first-block Lewis Street man reported Monday afternoon someone threw something on his car.
• A first-block West Market Street man reported ...
• Joshua D. Panuto, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday.
• Amaleah F. Bradley, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of marijuana paraphernalia Saturday.
• A 200-block West Perry ...
• Hollie C. Risner, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with no operator's license Friday.
• A first-block Sycamore Street woman reported money was missing from her bank account Friday afternoon.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft Friday ...
* Agustin E. Tonarelli, 24, of Richmond Heights, was charged with open container Thursday.
* A first-block East Perry Street man reported a man assaulted him Thursday evening.
*A 100-block St. Francis Avenue person reported Friday morning the theft of medication over a two ...
• Sharlana L. Cowan, 30, of Michigan, was charged with driving under suspension and improper/prohibited turn Wednesday.
• Lisa Bowers, 55, of Green Springs, was charged with junk vehicles Wednesday.
• A 1000-block South Poplar Street ...