• A 200-block South Monroe Street man reported his television was stolen Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Erie Street man reported a man was busting out the windows on his house Wednesday evening.
• An employee of Lowe’s, 1025 W. Market St., reported her gas cap ...
• Kelby M. Fetro, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal damaging Tuesday.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gas drive-off of $20 Tuesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Shepherd Drive woman reported the theft of a phone Tuesday afternoon.
• Faisal F. ...
• Penny D. Martinez, 49, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A man reported Monday evening his vehicle in the 2000 block of West Market Street was ransacked and items were stolen.
• A person reported Tuesday morning a theft from Walmart, 2801 W. ...
• A man in the first block of East Market Street reported Sunday night a package was stolen and opened in a courtyard.
• Andrew G. Pennington, 32, of McCutchenville, was charged with domestic violence Friday.
• Scyular D. Thompson, 25, of Tiffin, was ...
• A 200-block Front Street man reported a vehicle damaged his yard Saturday night.
• Jason R. Raypole, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with underage consumption Sunday.
• Austin D. Halsey, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with underage consumption Sunday.
• A first-block ...
• Franlyn A. Sanchez, 18, of Corona, New York, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana possession Friday.
• A 300-block East Market Street woman reported someone used her trash tote without her permission Friday evening.
• A 300-block Hall Street man ...
• Antonio C. Adkins, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 300-block North Sandusky Street person reported a woman was outside of their home screaming, causing a disturbance and refusing to leave Thursday afternoon.
• A 200-block Wentz ...
• A first-block Rita Lane woman reported she came home and things were misplaced and believed someone may have been in her home while she was gone Wednesday afternoon.
• Jonathan E. Rhodes, 18, of Pickerington, was charged with possession of controlled substance ...
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported two youths shoplifted Tuesday afternoon.
• Antonio C. Atkins, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a television was pushed out of the store ...
• Brock Giacalone, 33, of Carey, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• A person from Marathon, 614 W. Market St., reported Monday afternoon two vehicles drove off without paying for gas.
• A 100-block Beechwood Drive resident reported Monday ...
• Lakota A. Bell, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of controlled substances Friday.
• Ray C. Moore, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with telecommunication harassment Monday morning.
• A 200-block Wentz Street woman reported Monday morning the theft of money from ...
• A 200-block Franklin Street man reported Saturday afternoon that someone stole $680 out of his bank account while he was in the hospital Nov. 29-Dec. 3.
• Bo R. Reid Jr., 51, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• Giovanna M. Anese, ...
* Bader A. Almutairi, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
* An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft early Thursday morning.
* A 4000-block East CR 6 woman reported her daughter charged $200 to her debit card without permission ...
• Helen J. Roth, 57, of Fairborn, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Todd Barchus, 29, of Fremont, was charged with theft Friday.
• A person reported a disturbance in the 200 block of Maple Lane Friday night.
• A person reported a woman ...
• Gene T. Pancoast, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Alexandra R. Grabor, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and headlights required Thursday.
• Tyler J. Rice, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with confine dog ...
* Lee W. Dick, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Tuesday.
* John O. Price, 20, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
* David I. Rinderle, 19, of Cincinnati, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act ...
• A woman reported Tuesday afternoon her friend’s husband threw a large object at her car in the 100 block of Front Street and left a dent in her door.
• A 12000-block West TR 56 resident reported Tuesday afternoon items had come up missing.
• Jonathan D. Mullholand Jr., 23, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, child support suspension and failure to reinstate early Friday morning.
• Robert E. Wilson, 52, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence early Monday morning.
• A 200-block South Broadway Street woman reported someone was trying to break into her home Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm at 78 Shaffer Park Drive Sunday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• A 100-block East Crocker Street woman reported her shovel was taken from her front porch Friday evening.
• A person reported people were possibly fighting in the 400 of block North Main Street Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run ...