• Zacariah W. Zender, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• Autumn S. Brady, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• A person reported a possible domestic incident in the 100 block of Melmore Street Saturday night.
• Lorianne Bright, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana paraphernalia, drug paraphernalia and endangering children Friday.
• Dawn E. Bauer, 48, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• A 600-block East TR 1196 person reported ...
• Destiny B. Hopkins, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia Thursday.
• A 200-block Hall Street man reported Thursday afternoon the theft of three packages between the dates of March 11 and March 28.
• A youth was charged with ...
• A person reported youths were fighting in the first block of Union Street Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Clay Street woman reported she just had her stolen bike returned to her and the same person cut the lock and took it again Wednesday night.
• A youth was ...
• A person reported a physical domestic incident in the 100 block of East Market Street Tuesday afternoon.
• An employee of Hopewell-Loudon reported a student stole another student's cell phone Wednesday afternoon.
• Niko A. Diaz, 28, ...
• Garrett E. Stevens, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• A first-block Erie Street resident reported Monday morning a stolen debit card with more than $500 missing from a bank account.
• A person reported Monday morning ...
• A first-block Franklin Street resident reported Monday afternoon someone broke into a vehicle and broke the sun roof.
• A first-block Lewis Street man reported Monday afternoon someone threw something on his car.
• A first-block West Market Street man reported ...
• Joshua D. Panuto, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday.
• Amaleah F. Bradley, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of marijuana paraphernalia Saturday.
• A 200-block West Perry ...
• Hollie C. Risner, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with no operator's license Friday.
• A first-block Sycamore Street woman reported money was missing from her bank account Friday afternoon.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft Friday ...
* Agustin E. Tonarelli, 24, of Richmond Heights, was charged with open container Thursday.
* A first-block East Perry Street man reported a man assaulted him Thursday evening.
*A 100-block St. Francis Avenue person reported Friday morning the theft of medication over a two ...
• Sharlana L. Cowan, 30, of Michigan, was charged with driving under suspension and improper/prohibited turn Wednesday.
• Lisa Bowers, 55, of Green Springs, was charged with junk vehicles Wednesday.
• A 1000-block South Poplar Street ...
• A woman reported her daughter’s phone was taken from Tiffin Middle School, 103 Shepherd Drive, Tuesday night.
• Harley D. Shultz, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with contributing to a minor Tuesday.
• A 500-block South Main Street woman reported a ...
• Chenni K. Corbin, 47, of Sandusky, was charged with possession of controlled substances Monday.
• Stacy A. Legrant, 35, of Fremont, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Amy J. Legrant, 45, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial ...
• A 100-block Huss Street woman reported Sunday afternoon unauthorized charges on her credit card.
• John M. Price, 48, of Bloomville, was charged with aggravated menacing Friday.
• Officers collected suspected marijuana and counterfeit ...
• Desmond M. Jones, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession Saturday.
• A first-block East New Haven Street man reported his shop was broken into Sunday morning.
• A 7000-block South CR 57 man reported his son was assaulted by his mother's ...
• Chase A. Paulson, 20, of San Clemente, California, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana paraphernalia Friday.
• A 100-block Coe Street person reported Friday evening that since March 2017, there were unauthorized purchases through a Your Legacy Credit ...
• Marcus E. Lee, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with assault Thursday.
• Jennifer J. Klegman, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• Russell W. Hochmuth, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with underage Thursday.
• Samuel J. Brock, 56, of Tiffin, was charged with ...
• A 600-block West Market Street woman reported her son was assaulted by a neighbor Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block South Washington Street woman reported her apartment was broken into, a door and frame were damaged and $220 was missing early Thursday morning.
• Bonita G. Gulley, 44, of Findlay, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Tuesday.
• A first-block Brookwood Park woman reported a speaker was stolen Wednesday morning.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Wednesday ...
• Gary R. Moore, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Monday.
• Philip T. Conley, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and criminal mischief Monday morning.
• A person from Walmart, 2801 W. ...