• A man in the 300 block of Water Street reported damage to his vehicle Thursday afternoon.
• A first-block Circular Street woman reported Thursday evening fourth youths were throwing rocks at her garage.
• A person reported Thursday evening a man in the first block ...
• Frederick L. Goins, 48, of Fostoria, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Avree J. Goins, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Ethan E.D. Johnson, 29, of Toledo, was charged with theft Thursday.
• A 100-block East Market ...
• Chasidy J. Ryon, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday.
• A person reported Tuesday evening a theft at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18.
• A person in the first block of Coe Street reported Tuesday night marks on a front door.
• Gabriel A. Stahl, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to yield right-of-way Friday.
• A 100-block Circular Street resident reported Monday afternoon a drill had gone missing from the residence.
• A man reported Monday ...
• Jeremiah J. Scherger, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with a protection order violation Saturday night.
• Robert A. Birch, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-marijuana possession/abuse early Sunday morning.
• Blake M. Barnes, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with theft ...
* Daniel J. Abeleda, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday evening.
* Rodrigo V. Silva Zarabia, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday evening.
* Two youths were charged with juvenile-delinquent and disorderly conduct Friday.
* A 400-block Water Street woman ...
• Marissa K. Bercaw, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A 300-block Wentz Street woman reported Thursday afternoon her daughter was stealing from her sister and her niece.
• Stephen F. Mock, 27, of ...
• Miles A. Englehart, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Bryce C. Kubasek, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Larry K. Shrode, 61, of Tiffin, was charged with unlicensed dog and dog at-large Thursday morning.
• A youth at Franklin and Hudson streets reported Tuesday evening his friend punched him twice.
• A person reported Tuesday night previous tenants in the 300 block of West Perry Street were stealing property.
• A person reported Wednesday morning a student was ...
• James A. Snyder, 36, of Bettsville, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A 400-block Second Avenue resident reported Monday afternoon a stolen license plate.
• A 200-block East Perry Street resident reported Tuesday morning medication was stolen from a ...
• Jacey M. Feasel, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Billy J. Bright, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• John C. Fritz, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with a protection order violation after an incident in ...
• Ian T. Yoshimoto, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with physical control Saturday.
• An employee of Pit Stop, 210 N. Washington St., reported three youths stole a bottle of vodka Saturday night.
• Matthew G. Beckman, 44, of Republic, was charged with operating a vehicle ...
• A 100-block North Monroe Street man reported Saturday afternoon that someone stole a wagon out of his yard within the last two or three days.
• A 6000-block East TR 122 woman reported her house was broken into Saturday morning.
• An ...
• Rebekah L. Allen, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with hit-skip, no operator’s license and failure to control Thursday.
• An employee of Murphy USA, 2915 W. SR 18, reported the theft of cash by an employee Thursday afternoon.
• A first-block North SR ...
• Faisal F. Alharbi, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Wednesday.
• Selena R. Hall, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• A first-block Miami Street woman reported there was damage done to her vehicle and issues with ...
• Charles A. Parker, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with barking dog Tuesday.
• An 800-block North Water Street woman reported she believed she was scammed out of $500 Wednesday morning.
• Gregory R. Simpkins Jr., 25, of Bloomville, was charged with ...
• Nicholas R. Goins, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Monday.
• Nathaniel R. Heil, 32, of Bloomville, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Sandra K. Mason, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Brandon T. Bryant, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Friday.
• Stacey Graham, 52, of Tiffin, was charged with unauthorized use of a vehicle Sunday morning.
• A person at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported Sunday evening a customer shattered a window ...
* Larry J. Walters, 71, of Tiffin, was charged with hitchhiking Saturday.
* A 100-block Olive Street man reported he was scammed out of $500 Saturday afternoon.
* A person reported a domestic incident between a man and a woman in the 200 block of Beechwood Drive and the man ...
• A youth was charged with disorderly conduct and juvenile-delinquent Friday.
• A person reported the theft of a change purse at St. Francis Home, 182 St. Francis Avenue, Saturday afternoon.
• A person at Attica Fairgrounds, 15127 E. TR 12, reported a ...