• A 200-block East Market Street man reported Tuesday night that he believed someone may have tried to catch the interior of his vehicle on fire a couple days ago.
• A 300-block North Washington Street woman reported her purse was stolen from her vehicle Wednesday ...
• Christopher A. Credit, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Mitchull H. Blankenship, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, 12-point suspension and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension ...
• Craig E. Kirby, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, hit skip and failure to control/weaving Friday.
• A person reported Sunday evening damage done to a car in the 200 block of Hudson Street.
• A 200-block South Sandusky Street ...
• A first-block Jackson Street woman reported receiving a possible fraudulent package Saturday afternoon.
• A 100-block Adams Street woman reported the unauthorized use of her vehicle Saturday afternoon.
• An employee of Pit Stop, 321 E. Perry St., reported a gas ...
• Kelsey L. Worrell, 18, of Fremont, was charged with theft Saturday.
• A 1000-block West Market Street woman reported her neighbor came to her door demanding money and assaulted her early Saturday morning.
• A 600-block South SR 587 man reported Saturday ...
• Lindsay O. Johnson, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to reinstate and one-way traffic violation Thursday.
• Sydnie C. Culver, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal damage Thursday.
• A woman reported her mother ...
• An employee of U.S. Petro, 260 S. Washington St., reported a theft Thursday afternoon.
• Matthew A. Deboer, 21, of Republic, was charged with aggravated menacing Wednesday.
• Keith A. Krupp, 45, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence ...
• Matthew E. Lands, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with false statement Tuesday.
• A first-block Penn Street man reported someone broke into his back door Tuesday afternoon.
• An employee of U.S. Petro, 260 S. Washington St., reported someone tried to use a fake $50 bill ...
• A first-block Jackson Street resident reported Monday afternoon door-to-door solicitors were being pushy and demanding and entered a home without permission.
• A first-block Edison Avenue woman reported Monday night items were missing from her bedroom.
• A woman ...
* A person reported Monday afternoon a theft at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18.
* A 3000-block South US 23 woman reported Sunday evening her apartment was broken into.
* A 6000-block East CR 6 resident reported Sunday evening a stolen driver’s license.
* A ...
• Brian K. Holland, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence and protection order violation Saturday.
• Elizabeth M. Huesman, 51, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Saturday.
• Sherry A. Chaney, 51, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Saturday.
• Cody J. ...
* Ashley D. Alford, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession, drug paraphernalia and physical control Friday.
* Zachery T. Farrier, 19, of Bellevue, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana paraphernalia Saturday.
* Crystal S. Danner, 39, of Tiffin, ...
• Alyssa R. Laudenslager, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of marijuana Thursday.
• A man reported Thursday afternoon he saw vehicles driving up and down hills, causing damage to Hedges-Boyer Park, 491 Coe St.
• A 100-block Coe Street man reported Friday ...
• Lanell S. Kiser, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A first-block North Washington Street man reported Wednesday afternoon his neighbor put trash in his toter.
• Jolene J. Kirby, 48, of Bloomville, ...
• A person reported an assault at Tiffin Middle School, 103 Shepherd Drive, Tuesday evening.
• Matthew E. James, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• A 1000-block North Countyline Street person reported stolen property Wednesday ...
• A woman reported Monday evening her vehicle parked in the 100 block of East Market Street was vandalized.
• A 5000-block South CR 19 woman reported Monday evening someone stole her well pump.
• Gary L. Carlson, 67, of Tiffin, was charged with ...
• A first-block Sycamore Wood Lane resident reported a possible stolen vehicle Sunday evening.
• A first-block Colony Avenue resident reported Sunday evening a break-in, and items were missing.
• Mikaela H. Huth-Fretz, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with ...
• Hal W. Lind, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday.
• A woman reported she was punched in the face by another woman in the first block of North Washington Street early Sunday morning.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft ...
* Natalie M. Rhoades, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday.
* Aamani J. Z. Wright Thompson, 19, of Fort Wayne, Indiana, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana paraphernalia Saturday.
*A first-block Liberty Street man reported his PlayStation 4, games ...
* Warren E. Feucht, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal mischief Thursday.
* A person reported Thursday evening the theft of keys from the 200 block of Miami Street a few days ago.
* A 200-block Sixth Avenue person reported the theft of a credit card Friday ...