• Jennifer L. Weiss, 37, of Toledo, was charged with theft Monday.
• Lori J. Reust, 50, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Steven R. Lewis, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Monday.
• Brandyn N. Banks Sherer, 24, of ...
• A youth was charged with weapon-school and juvenile-delinquent Monday afternoon. The youth allegedly was in possession of a small pocket knife at Tiffin Middle School, according to Tiffin Police Department.
• A person reported Monday evening inappropriate touching in ...
• Krystal N. Helkey, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Mercaideezs V. Francis, 18, of Middleburg Heights, was charged with underage Friday.
• A person at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Sunday evening.
• An employee ...
• Steven R. Lewis, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Saturday.
• Billy J. Strozier, 19, of Mentor On Lake, was charged with driving under suspension Saturday.
• Megan R. Tracy, 20, of Van Wert, was charged with marijuana paraphernalia and underage ...
• Derrick J. Smith, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday.
• Matthew P. Yeager, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday.
• A first-block Oil Street woman reported she was assaulted by a man and woman Saturday ...
• A 200-block Ohio Avenue woman reported her son was assaulted on the bus by other youths Thursday afternoon.
• Jenico D. Cobb, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession Friday.
• A 4000-block North CR 25 man reported he was assaulted ...
• Lawrence J. Schroth, 56, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 200-block East Perry Street woman reported her vehicle was missing Wednesday night.
• Michael D. Boyd, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• An employee of Circle ...
• Kelly A. Cherry, 38, of Bellevue, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act Tuesday.
• Marriane M. Gillespie, 57, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act Tuesday.
• Dominic T. Hitchcock, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under ...
• A 600-block South Sandusky Street resident reported Monday afternoon fraudulent charges on a bank card.
• A person reported Monday afternoon two shoplifters at Circle K, 73 Melmore St.
• A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported Monday night a shoplifter was ...
• A 200-block Seventh Avenue woman reported Sunday night her ex-boyfriend took a television.
• A person from Lowe’s, 1025 W. Market St., reported Monday morning seven snowblowers were taken.
• A woman reported Monday morning her car had been gone through, and ...
• Jose M. Baez, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession Saturday.
• Tara L. Miller, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with drug possession Sunday.
• A 10000-block East SR 162 man reported someone broke into his shop and stole numerous items ...
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and theft Friday.
• A 100-block Third Avenue man reported the theft of child’s medication Friday afternoon.
• A 100-block St. Francis Avenue woman reported the theft of a ring Friday evening.
• A ...
* Dillion J. Fowler, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
* Hannah M. Williams, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
* A 200-block Melmore Street man reported items were stolen from his car Thursday afternoon.
* A 700-block North Water Street man ...
• Leonard J. Reaves III, 45, of Tiffin, was charged with two counts of domestic violence and four counts of aggravated menacing Wednesday.
• Lindsay L. Young, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• It was reported an ...
• Eric W. Swartz, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with disrupting a public servant and burglary Tuesday.
• Erica Alloway, 28, of Green Springs, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
• Carly Rando, 29, of Green Springs, was charged with ...
• Brittany L. Bittigar, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Friday.
• Malcomb T. Harris, 19, of Michigan, was charged with theft Friday.
• Cameron M. Nelson, 18, of Michigan, was charged with theft Friday.
• Ruth A. Walker, 63, of Tiffin, was charged ...
• A 100-block West Davis Street resident reported Sunday evening a 14-year-old boy pulled down his pants in front of a 7-year-old.
• A person in the first block of Miami Street reported Sunday evening a 17-year-old boy was pounding on the door. He had met a girl on the ...
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gas drive-off Saturday night.
• Kathryn E. Green, 45, of Winter Park, Florida, was charged with domestic violence Sunday.
• Timothy W. Green, 52, of Winter Park, Florida, was charged with domestic violence ...
• A 100-block South Monroe Street woman reported the theft of a phone Friday evening.
• A 300-block Ohio Avenue man reported damage to his mailbox Friday evening.
• Robert E. Mcgee, 68, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Saturday.
• Jane M. Mcgee, 58, of ...
• A first-block Rebecca Street woman reported someone stole a bookbag containing a laptop, binder and school books from her vehicle Thursday afternoon.
• A 300-block South Monroe Street man reported his garage was entered Thursday evening.
• A 100-block Sycamore ...