• Hollie C. Risner, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Shawn P. Rogers, 46, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A first-block Jackson Street woman reported Thursday night a man ...
• Justin C. Carter, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Sebastian A. Borer, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A woman reported Wednesday afternoon a vehicle backed into a garage in the ...
• A person in the 400 block of Clinton Avenue reported Wednesday morning a person was attempting to get into a house.
• A first-block Henry Street resident reported Wednesday afternoon a package was stolen from a porch.
• A person from the emergency ...
• A man reported four people were attacking him in the 200 block of Union Street Sunday afternoon.
• A 100-block Minerva Street woman reported her boyfriend assaulted her Sunday night.
• Adel A. Alanazi, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
* Lindsay F. Hicks, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-abuse instruments and drugs-paraphernalia early Saturday morning.
* Joshua S. Eastmann, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-marijuana paraphernalia and disorderly conduct Saturday night.
* Matthew E. Lands, 25, of ...
• Jessica M. Ritter, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana paraphernalia Friday.
• Tiffany D. Haubert, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana paraphernalia Friday.
• A first-block Franklin Street man reported a ...
• A first-block Rita Lane woman reported her phone was possibly stolen out of her car Thursday afternoon.
• A 200-block South Broadway Street woman reported someone signed for a package that belongs to her Friday afternoon.
• CSX ...
• A 200-block Wentz Street man reported his car was damaged Wednesday afternoon.
• An employee of Domino’s Pizza, 240 W. Market St., reported a theft Wednesday evening.
• Kristina M. Boenisch, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana paraphernalia and 12-point ...
• Alan S. Barto, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with resist arrest, obstruction, possession of controlled substances and possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• Joseph A. Bonham, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• A theft was reported ...
• Caleb M. Latham, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Saturday.
• A first-block West Market Street woman reported Saturday night damage was done to her property and there were holes in her walls.
• Raymond R. Washington, 37, of Bellefontaine, was ...
Advent Centering Prayer, “Be Still and Know that I am God,” 6:30-7:30 p.m. St. Francis Spirituality Center(2nd floor chapel), 200 St. Francis Ave. Suggested offering is $6. Register at (419) 443-1485 or email@example.com.
Food pantry, 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m. A Little Faith ...
• A person reported Friday afternoon a woman was assaulted in the 300 block of Hall Street.
• A person reported Saturday morning the theft of a projection light decoration from the 400 block of Hedges Street.
• A man in the first block of Riverside Drive reported ...
• Tyler J. Kelly, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with resisting arrest Thursday.
• Daniel A. Gonya, 65, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• A 200-block Union Street person reported a man was beating a youth with a metal pipe Thursday afternoon.
• A 100-block ...
• Andrea J. Sheridan, 34, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Melody Biller, 50, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 100-block Center Street woman reported the theft of trash totes Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block South ...
• Madison O. Tiell, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Andrew J. Waite, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• A first-block Beechwood Drive woman reported her son tried to ...
• Michael M. Alexander, 55, of Republic, was charged with theft Sunday afternoon.
• Tabitha E. Chafins, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Billy J. Strozier, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal trespass ...
* A first-block Clay Street woman reported Sunday afternoon a package was stolen off her porch Nov. 21.
* A person reported Sunday afternoon items were stolen from Viaduct Bar & Grill, 84 N. Washington St.
* A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported shoplifting ...
• Marcus R. Campbell, 20, of East Liverpool, was charged with marijuana possession Saturday.
• Adam J. Lenke, 19, of Elmore, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana paraphernalia Sunday.
• Kyle W. Morton, 20, of Chula Vista, California, was charged with ...
• Chad M. Brooks, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession and drug abuse instruments Friday.
• Julia K. Vonblon, 28, of McCutchenville, was charged with drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia Friday.
• A 3000-block East TR 1154 woman ...
• Hunter L. Cassidy, 19, of Lorain, was charged with underage Thursday.
• Abdullah Mohammed, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and registration violation Thursday.
• Ryan E. Payne, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under ...