• Fitzgerald G. Johnson, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal damaging Thursday.
• Neil R. Lemmerbrock, 18, of Risingsun, was charged with theft Thursday.
• Steffon T. Taylor, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Thursday.
• An employee of Pit Stop, 210 N. ...
• William F. Lawson, 31, of Bloomville, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Glenn Taulbee, 55, of Bloomville, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• Torie L. Denney, 39, of Sandusky, was charged with unauthorized use of motor vehicle ...
• A first-block Main Street man reported Monday night his ex-girlfriend broke the lock on his front door and smashed property on the front porch.
• A first-block Erie Street resident reported Tuesday morning a car was entered overnight.
• A first-block Ashwood Road ...
• Michelle J. Jensen, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with junk and trash complaint May 10.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and disorderly conduct May 18.
• Kelly M. Rivenbark, 49, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Friday.
• Morgan J. Wilson, 28, of ...
• Jacquelyn M. Matthews, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with burglary and breaking and entering Saturday.
• Dustin G. Wagner, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession and operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday.
• An employee of Pit Stop, 321 E. Perry ...
• Justin M. Vaughn, 27, of Bloomville, was charged with criminal trespassing and persistent disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A woman reported a cellphone was taken from her at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Thursday evening.
• Amanda L. Odom, 33, of Clyde, was ...
• Timothy S. Guernsey, 58, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and school bus violation Wednesday.
• A 100-block Gibson Court man reported fraud early Thursday morning.
• A 100-block West Market Street woman reported Thursday morning a chair and ...
• Karl R. Omlor, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with littering Tuesday.
• A 400-block South Washington Street woman reported receiving counterfeit money for the sale of a game system Tuesday evening.
• A person at Hedges-Boyer Park, 491 Coe Street, reported the PA system and ...
• A person at Hedges-Boyer Park, 491 Coe St., reported damage to a barn door and multiple buildings were entered Tuesday morning.
• Robert C. Deckard, 70, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• John R. Lowery, 40, of Fostoria, was ...
• Christine D. Patte, 53, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Gary R. Moore, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with theft and criminal trespass Friday.
• Nichelle D. Gasuras, 49, of Bucyrus, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and ...
• A woman reported her vehicle was vandalized at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, early Sunday morning.
• Jeffery M. Norton, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday.
• A person reported a breaking and entering and copper plumbing was taken ...
• Earl R. Forwalder, 49, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• A 4000-block South TR 173 woman reported receiving a bill from AT&T when she did not open an account Friday evening.
• An employee of Certified, ...
• Cindy A. Cook, 59, of Tiffin, was charged with child endangerment Thursday.
• Talisha M. Legrant, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of controlled substances Thursday.
• A 300-block Ohio Avenue person reported identity theft Thursday evening.
• Ashleigh ...
• A 200-block Ohio Avenue man reported the theft of medication Thursday morning.
• Marina G. Valenti, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Wednesday.
• CSX Transportation of Willard was charged with blocked railroad crossing ...
• Nathan J. Nitecki, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at large Tuesday.
• A 200-block South Sandusky Street woman reported the theft of a newspaper early Wednesday morning.
• An 8000-block North TR 72 woman reported someone drove through her yard ...
• Olivia E. Diekman, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Adam A. Derr, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• David S. Van Dyke, 50, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• Katherine E. Brickner, 22, of ...
• A person in the 100 block of Apple Street reported Sunday afternoon the theft of a wallet.
• A person at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Sunday evening.
• A man reported Sunday evening the theft of a ramp in the 100 block of North Washington ...
• A 200-block North Washington Street woman reported her son was bitten by a dog Saturday afternoon.
• Trent W. Hovis, 19, of Gibsonburg, was charged with passing stopped school bus Sunday.
• Katherine E. Brickner, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle ...
• Brandon M. Cooper, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with theft, no operator’s license and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A 300-block Ella Street woman reported a person damaged a padlock on her garage Wednesday night.
• A person reported the ...
• Ray N. Peak, 59, of Fremont, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Tierea H. Cotton, 18, of Lima, was charged with drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday.
• A 100-block Minerva Street person reported a credit card was used online for a large ...