Daily log, May 28
• Jeremiah J. Scherger, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with a protection order violation Saturday night.
• Robert A. Birch, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-marijuana possession/abuse early Sunday morning.
• Blake M. Barnes, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Sunday afternoon.
• Bradly D. Ray, 43, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Sunday evening.
• Karrii E. Hernandez, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with obstructing official business Sunday evening.
• Christian M. Fischer, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday evening.
• Rhiannon M. Kaple, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday evening.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-unruly and disorderly conduct Sunday night.
• A person reported a shoplifter at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Saturday afternoon.
• A 100-block Erie Street woman reported Sunday morning her garage was broken into, and items were taken.
• A person reported fighting in the 200 block of Eighth Avenue Sunday evening.
• A 100-block East Perry Street man reported early Monday morning tires on his vehicle were slashed and a flag pole was taken.
• A person in the 800 block of North SR 587 reported property damage Saturday evening.
• A person reported Saturday evening finding a woman lying in the middle of the road and sunbathing in the 5000 block of South CR 19.
• A person in the 200 block of Sullivan Street reported early Sunday morning a physical altercation.
• A 4000-block North US 23 resident reported Sunday morning the theft of a washer and dryer.
• A theft was reported in the 800 block of South Union Street Sunday evening.
• A person reported Monday morning graffiti on a shelter building at 450 N. Vine St.
• A 1000-block South Main Street man reported Monday morning windows on his vehicles were broken or damaged.
• A 100-block Summit Street man reported Monday afternoon his son was bit by a dog.
• A 200-block North Poplar Street woman reported Monday afternoon her stepmother’s daughter laid her hands on a boy.
• Tami J. Staib, 44, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield from a private drive or alley after an accident on Market Street Saturday evening.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Monday afternoon.
• Robert D. Hernandez, 36, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield from a stop sign after an accident at North Countyline and Summit streets Friday afternoon.
• A single-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on Truman Drive Saturday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire and Attica-Venice-Reed EMS responded to a nuisance burn at 12324 E. CR 36 Saturday night.
• Sycamore fire and Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a tree down on wires at SR 231 and TR 149 Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm at 100 S. Shaffer Park Drive Sunday afternoon.
• Republic fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a nuisance burn at TR 122 and SR 18 Sunday evening.
• Old Fort fire and North Central EMS responded to an open burn on East Wood Street Sunday night.
• Republic EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday night, three squad runs early Sunday morning, one squad run Sunday morning, three squad runs Sunday afternoon, three squad runs Sunday evening, four squad runs Sunday night and four squad runs Monday morning. Clinton fire assisted early Sunday morning, Sunday morning and Sunday night.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to 48 S. Marion St. Monday morning for a vehicle that struck a person. A person was transported for precautionary reasons to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital, according to Seneca County Sheriff’s Office.
• A daughter, Peyton Elizabeth Saxton, was born Thursday, May 23, 2019, to Michelle and Kyle Saxton of Tiffin. Peyton weighed 8 pounds, 7 ounces, and measured 20 inches long.
• A daughter, Charlie Jo Boes, was born Friday, May 24, 2019, to Kelly Mays and Cory Boes of Upper Sandusky. Charlie weighed 6 pounds, 13 ounces, and measured 19 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Dan and Sue Ross of Upper Sandusky. Paternal grandparents are Jack and Marla Boes of Upper Sandusky. Maternal great-grandmother is Annetta Stansbery of Upper Sandusky.
• A daughter, Elisiana Rodriguez, was born Friday, May 24, 2019, to Vanessa and Florentino Rodriguez of Fostoria. Elisiana weighed 6 pounds, 11 ounces, and measured 19 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Sandra and Marcus Hinojosa of Fostoria. Paternal grandparents are Monica Rodriguez of Fostoria and Hector Rodriguez of Lima. Maternal great-grandparents are Gerardo and Gloria Limon of Gibsonsurg.