Daily Log, May 26
* Daniel J. Abeleda, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday evening.
* Rodrigo V. Silva Zarabia, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday evening.
* Two youths were charged with juvenile-delinquent and disorderly conduct Friday.
* A 400-block Water Street woman reported early Saturday morning she and her boyfriend were physically fighting.
* A person at Rock Run Bulk Foods, 2685 W. US 224, reported Saturday morning a stolen trailer.
* A person at Taco Bell, 519 Plaza Drive, reported Friday evening a fake $100 bill was given in the drive-through.
* A fight was reported at R Bar, 324 S. Main St., early Saturday morning.
* Cory R. Bair, 24, of Tiffin, was cited with a safety belt violation after an accident on Second Avenue Wednesday afternoon. John M. Fonseca-Beck, 28, of Tiffin, was cited with a safety belt violation and disorderly conduct.
* A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at North Countyline and Summit streets Friday afternoon.
* A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at West Lytle and Findlay streets Friday evening.
* North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday afternoon.
* North Central EMS had one squad run Friday evening and one squad run Saturday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Friday evening, one squad run Friday night, one squad run Saturday morning and four squad runs Saturday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Friday night.
* Green Springs fire, North Central EMS and Republic fire responded to a two-vehicle accident on SR 18 Friday night. A person was taken to The Bellevue Hospital.
* NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.
* Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Saturday morning.