Daily Log, May 24
• Miles A. Englehart, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Bryce C. Kubasek, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Larry K. Shrode, 61, of Tiffin, was charged with unlicensed dog and dog at-large Thursday morning.
• A 200-block Hudson Street woman reported Wednesday afternoon her niece pulled out her hair after confronting her about drug paraphernalia found in her car.
• A person at Tiffin Middle School, 103 Shepherd Drive, reported Thursday afternoon the theft of a student’s cellphone.
• Cyprian Mcintosh, 52, of Fostoria, was charged with two counts of trafficking drugs and two counts of possession of marijuana Wednesday.
• Kari A. Delong, 37, of Fostoria, was charged with two counts of trafficking in drugs and two counts of possession of marijuana Wednesday.
• Edward T. Bryant Jr., 36, of Green Springs, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and driving under suspension Wednesday.
• Felicia M. Beckman, 25, of Bellevue, was charged with two counts of theft Wednesday.
• A person at Dollar General, 14056 E. US 224, reported a theft Wednesday night.
• Scott B. Hickle, 55, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and a traffic lanes violation Tuesday.
• Julie Little, 31, of Fostoria, was charged with impound and disposal Tuesday.
• Jesse Little, 44, of Fostoria, was charged with impound at disposal Tuesday.
• An assault was reported in the 600 block of Columbus Avenue Wednesday night.
• Kenneth A. Myers II, 53, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Tuesday.
• Hassan I. Dahir, 33, of Minnesota, was cited with improper left turn after an accident at West North and North Vine streets May 17.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an accident on Washington Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a power line down at 505 S. Washington St. Thursday morning.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a power pole fire at SR 228 and TR 178 Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had four squad runs Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening, one squad run early Thursday morning and three squad runs Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to an accident on East SR 18 Wednesday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
• Community Emergency Response Team was called early Thursday morning to assist with traffic control at Center and Town streets in Fostoria.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Thursday.