Daily Log, May 16
• Charles A. Parker, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with barking dog Tuesday.
• An 800-block North Water Street woman reported she believed she was scammed out of $500 Wednesday morning.
• Gregory R. Simpkins Jr., 25, of Bloomville, was charged with littering Tuesday.
• A 4000-block South SR 231 woman reported a brick wall in the front of her house was hit Wednesday morning.
• A 600-block North SR 587 person reported someone tried to break into their truck Wednesday morning.
• A 10000-block East CR 24 woman reported her air compressor was stolen Wednesday morning.
• Lita H. Settles, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Stephanie L. Hill-Hernandez, 42, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Dallas T. Critchet, 38, of Findlay, was charged with driving under suspension and possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday.
• A 600-block Lynn Street woman reported fraud on a debit card Tuesday evening.
• A 1000-block West Columbus Avenue person reported a theft Tuesday evening.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at North River Road and Huss Street Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a trash or rubbish fire at 16 E. Market St. Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night, two squad runs early Wednesday morning, three squad runs Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted once Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had two squad runs Tuesday night and one squad run early Wednesday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Robert W. Baxter, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Mallory Elizabeth Ammerman and Samphanh Viengmany, Jr., Tiffin.
• Brian Christopher Montoney and Kelsey Lee Ralston, Bloomville.
• Amber Marie Alt and Luke Richard Bernard, Bellevue.
• Shannon Alyssa Somers and Seth Franklin Young, Tiffin.
• Jacob Anthony McGraw, II, and Lauren Louise Belliveau, Tiffin.
• Albert A. Guzman and Paulette Kay Mowery, Fostoria.
• Dana Marie Willman, Attica, and Richard Phillip Leber, Jr., Bellevue.
• A daughter, Nadia Winona June Blust, was born Friday, May 10, 2019, to Cortney Blust and Hollie Sieving of Tiffin. Nadia weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and measured 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Rick Kilgore of Willard and the late Tammy Blust. Paternal grandparents are Richard F. Riling of Read Oak, Texas and the late Hazel Riling. Maternal great-grandparents are Jane and Terry Dick of Green Springs and Kathrine Kilgore of Willard.
• Twins, Jaden James Knowles and Edward Thomas Knowles, were born Monday, May 13, 2019, to Elizabeth Knowles of Tiffin. Jaden weighed 4 pounds, 12 ounces, and measured 18 inches long and Edward weighed 4 pounds, and measured 16 inches long.
Maternal grandmother is Shelly Allbright of Tiffin. Maternal great-grandfather is Patrick Payne of Tiffin.
• A son, Brazen Charles Wright, was born Tuesday, May 14, 2019, to Dayna Thompson and Cody Wright of Upper Sandusky. Brazen weighed 6 pounds, 11 ounces, and measured 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Jessica Webley and Trisch Hushour both of Upper Sandusky. Paternal grandparents are Doug and Daisy Wright of Upper Sandusky. Maternal great-grandmother is Terry Fant of Sycamore.