Daily Log, May 15
• Nicholas R. Goins, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Monday.
• Nathaniel R. Heil, 32, of Bloomville, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Sandra K. Mason, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Scott A. Lorton, 53, of Toledo, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Richard O. Cody, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• A theft was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Monday evening.
• A person from Gold Bond, 154 S. Washington St., reported Tuesday morning someone broke into the basement door.
• A first-block West Market Street man reported Tuesday afternoon someone took his wallet.
• Derrick J. Smith, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal trespass and menacing Monday.
• David A. Johnson, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Chelcee R. Shelt, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A person in the 100 block of South Leonard Street reported Monday afternoon someone attempted to glue his car door shut.
• A 10000-block West TR 41 resident reported Monday evening several chickens were slaughtered. New neighbors have a pit pull, and they had chased it out of the yard before, a report states.
• A person from a service cab reported early Tuesday morning a 100-block East Siesta Drive resident didn’t want to pay.
•An 11000-block West SR 18 woman reported Tuesday morning someone used her credit card.
• A person from the county offices at 109 S. Washington St. reported a bad check Tuesday morning.
• A 2000-block South TR 119 man reported Tuesday afternoon he ordered something off eBay and never received it.
• Bobbi L. Lane, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and no operator’s license Monday.
• Travis J. Poe, 34, of Findlay, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Jennifer Rios of Fostoria was charged with public nuisance Monday.
• James Sanford of Toledo was charged with public nuisance Monday.
• Isidro Luna of Fostoria was charged with public nuisance Monday.
• Lynn M. Huenemann, 60, of Tiffin, was cited with improper backing after an accident on Washington Street Tuesday morning
• Braye D. Snyder, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a vehicle fire at 2300 W. Market St. Monday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning, one squad run Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• A son, Matthew James Lewandowski III, was born Sunday, May 12, 2019, to Desarae Dyer and Matthew Lewandowski Jr. of Tiffin. Matthew weighed 8 pounds, and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Cathy Dyer, and Fred Hutchinson both of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Matthew Lewandowski Sr. of Canton, and Melissa Smih of Cleveland. Maternal great-grandparents are Robert Bordner Sr. of Fostoria.