Daily Log, April 5
• A person reported youths were fighting in the first block of Union Street Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Clay Street woman reported she just had her stolen bike returned to her and the same person cut the lock and took it again Wednesday night.
• A youth was charged with drug possession and juvenile-delinquent Thursday.
• A 10000-block West CR 59 person reported check fraud Wednesday afternoon.
• Christa Horsely, of Fostoria, was charged with public nuisance Wednesday.
• A 200-block East South Street man reported he received a scam call trying to get his credit card information and they were using the police department’s phone number Thursday afternoon.
• A 500-block Fall Street man reported that his ex-wife took $800 out of his account without his knowledge Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Washington Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, three squad runs Wednesday evening and one squad run Thursday morning. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS responded to a single-vehicle, injury accident at CR 46 and SR 269 Thursday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• A son, Vincent Estefam Shreiner, was born Monday, March 25, 2019, to Jeff and Viviane Shreiner of Brooklyn, New York. Vincent weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and measured 21 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Christiane and the late Roberto Estefam of Sao Paulo, Brazil. Paternal grandparents are Robert and Gail Shreiner of Tiffin.