Daily log, April 26
• Faris N. Alanazi, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Taylor M. Kimmel, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with underage Wednesday.
• Nevada L. Frost, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• A domestic incident was reported in the 100 block of North Monroe Street Wednesday evening.
• An 800-block North Water Street woman reported a scam early Thursday morning.
• A first-block Miami Street person reported Thursday afternoon that the house was broken into sometime since April 15 and a computer and other items were missing.
• Jerell A. Scruggs, 35, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A 1000-block South CR 13 woman reported she was involved in a scam Wednesday afternoon.
• A 10000-block West TR 116 woman reported someone broke off the flag to her mailbox Wednesday evening.
• A 5000-block South CR 19 man reported he was hit in the head with a ball bat Wednesday night.
• Veronica N. Lowe, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with retain property Wednesday.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Miami Street Wednesday afternoon.
• A citation of improper turn was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Countyline Street Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit responded to a vehicle between the railroad tracks at SR 4 and TR 106 Wednesday night. A vehicle was in the ditch and there was no transport, a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman said.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run early Thursday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Thursday morning.