Daily log, April 25
* Ryan J. Bintz, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
* An 800-block Miami Street woman reported fraudulent charges were made to her credit card Tuesday afternoon.
* A first-block Riverlea Park woman reported someone stole a lawn chair from her porch Wednesday morning.
* Terri E. Foster, 34, of Bloomville, was charged with resisting arrest, criminal damage and persistent disorderly conduct Tuesday.
* Christopher L. Wise, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
* A first-block East New Haven Street woman reported Tuesday night that someone got into her garage and took some boxes of her belongings within the last day or two.
* Michael S. St. Clair III, 24, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
* A citation of failure to yield from private drive was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Washington Street Wednesday morning.
* A citation of improper left turn on a one-way street was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Madison Street Wednesday morning.
* A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident at Park Avenue and North Countyline Street Wednesday morning.
* Old Fort firefighters and North Central EMS responded to a smoke detector activation at 178 E. TR 152 early Wednesday morning. It was a malfunctioning alarm.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday evening, two squad runs Tuesday night and two squad runs Wednesday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday morning.
* Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday evening.
* Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
* Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
* Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
* North Central EMS had a squad run Wednesday morning.