Daily log, April 23
* A pickup struck a Dumpster on East Market Street Monday afternoon.
* A 100-block Coe Street resident reported Monday afternoon the theft of furniture.
* A first-block West Perry Street man reported Monday afternoon he returned home to the door left open and saw two women run out of the house.
* A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported Monday afternoon two shoplifters. Steven E. Guckiean, 38, of Piqua, was charged with theft.
* A fight was reported in the 600 block of Columbus Avenue Sunday night.
* Dennis E. Brant, 55, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at North Countyline Street and Park Avenue April 16. The other driver, Misty L. Emahiser, 50, of Fostoria, was taken by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
* Bettsville fire, Bascom EMS and the Echo unit responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at 119 Michael St. Sunday night. It was a battery malfunction, according to Seneca County Sheriff’s Office.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a leak on East Market Street Monday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 335 Miami St. Monday afternoon.
* Clinton fire and Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm at 670 E. SR 18 Monday afternoon.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, two squad runs Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night, two squad runs early Monday morning and three squad runs Monday morning.
* North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Sunday night.
* Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run Monday morning.