Daily log, April 22
• Qifel Wang, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with physical control Saturday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft Saturday afternoon.
• Andrew J. Werling, 19, of Alvada, was charged with marijuana possession Sunday.
• A first-block West Ellen Street person reported a woman struck a youth that she was not related to Saturday evening.
• A person reported medication was missing from a residence in the 5000 block of East TR 138 Saturday night.
• A 1000-block Leonard Court person reported damage to a fence Sunday afternoon.
• A citation of improper lane usage was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at South Washington and Main streets Saturday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to yield from private drive was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Sunday morning.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday night, one squad run early Sunday morning and four squad runs Sunday morning.
• North Central EMS had two squad runs Sunday morning.