Daily log, April 20
• Shannon N. Miller, 38, of Bucyrus, was charged with theft Thursday.
• Brandon L. Mabry, 42, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• An employee of Circle K, 73 Melmore St., reported a man ran out with two bottles of vodka Thursday evening.
• A first-block Augusta Lane woman reported her credit card was stolen from her home and two transactions were made Thursday night.
• Two youths were charged with drug paraphernalia, underage consumption and juvenile-delinquent Friday.
• Two youths were charged with underage consumption and juvenile-delinquent Friday.
• Talisha M. Legrant, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession Friday.
• Benjamin S. Stetser, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal trespass and theft Friday.
• An employee of Domino’s, 240 W. Market St., reported a man was upset his pizza was taking too long and he came to the store, caused damage and left early Friday morning.
• A 100-block Coe Street man reported a door appeared to have been broken into Friday morning.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a woman left after a theft Friday morning.
• Eugene J. Sleezer, 44, of Bettsville, was charged with domestic violence Thursday.
• A 600-block Columbus Avenue man reported someone tried to break into his back door Thursday night.
• An employee of First Federal Bank, 1694 N. Countyline St., reported a possible fraud involving a customer Friday morning.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Main Street Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 158 Miami St. Thursday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cover assignment at 53 S. Monroe St. Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had four squad runs Thursday evening, one squad run Thursday night, one squad run early Friday morning and four squad runs Friday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Thursday evening.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Thursday evening and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Friday morning.