Daily Log, April 19
• A man reported rocks were broken and thrown around into the ponds at the Tiffin Train Depot, 65 N. Monroe St., Wednesday evening.
• A person reported Thursday morning a screen had been ripped out and damaged in a vacant apartment in the first block of Jefferson Street sometime since Monday.
• A first-block Coe Street person reported that semis going through the alley were damaging bricks on his property and putting ruts in the neighbor’s yard Thursday afternoon.
• A 9000-block West CR 6 man reported his credit card was stolen and a package that he did not order was delivered to his residence Wednesday evening.
• A 5000-block West SR 18 woman reported her bird feeder on her porch was broken and her solar lights outside were missing Wednesday night.
• An employee of Circle K, 551 E. Lytle St., reported a theft Wednesday night.
• A person reported a physical altercation between two men in the 700 block of North Poplar Street early Thursday morning. A man was transported by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, a report states.
• A 100-block West Rock Street man reported a book bag containing an iPhone charger, tire gauge, reading glasses in a case, iPod with case, small flash light, head flash light and medication, was stolen from his vehicle Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Wednesday evening.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 115 N. Washington St. early Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Wednesday evening, two squad runs early Thursday morning, three squad runs Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday evening and once early Thursday morning. Sycamore fire assisted once Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.