Daily Log, April 18
• An employee of Domino’s, 240 W. Market St., reported a theft Wednesday afternoon.
• A 2000-block West TR 170 man reported Wednesday morning his son was assaulted by his mother’s boyfriend.
• An employee of Mountain Man Trading Post, 1741 S. SR 53, reported the theft of a package Wednesday morning.
• A person reported a domestic incident between two women in the 5000 block of East TR 106 Wednesday afternoon.
• Travis M. Bucholtz, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to reinstate Tuesday.
• Hannah C. Van Dorn, 19, of Bradner, was charged with false statement Tuesday.
• An employee of Sandusky Carry Out, 526 Sandusky St., reported Wednesday morning an employee was short changed for $160.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night, and three squad runs Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Tuesday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Tuesday afternoon and one squad run Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Nancy P. Larmar, Republic.
• Yvonne G. Steinmetz, Tiffin.
• Eugene P. Zoeller, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Danielle Justine Wonderly, Tiffin, and Kyle Garrison Maxwell, Westland, Michigan.
• Andrew Raymond Crum and Lori Rene Gibson, Tiffin.
• Linda Michelle Lopez and Richard Leroy Fouts, Fostoria.
• Glenn Neal Beck and Brook Lynn Fairchild, Fostoria.
• Brian Keith Benedict, II, and Kimberly Marie May, Tiffin.
• Kristine Megan Butters and Bradlee Steven Rochester, Tiffin.