Daily Log, April 17
• Katelyn M. Davis, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A person reported Monday evening the theft of a sign-in book from a funeral at Traunero Funeral Home, 214 S. Monroe St.
• Cathy J. Organ, 41, of Bellevue, was charged with litter Monday.
• David A. Johnson, 22, of Sycamore, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and a registration violation Monday.
• David C. Holmes, 42, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• A 200-block East CR 38 resident reported identity theft Monday afternoon.
• A first-block East New Haven Street woman reported Monday evening someone possibly was tampering with her mail.
• A person reported Tuesday morning damage to the Green Springs ball field at 120 Catherine St.
• A 1000-block South SR 19 resident reported Tuesday morning the theft of medication.
• A first-block Ninth Avenue resident reported Tuesday morning the theft of money;
• Gerald L. Ransfer Jr., 26, of Alabama, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• Derek L. Shepherd, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with assault Monday.
• Jonathon M. Hengsteler, 50, of Arcadia, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and a title violation Monday.
• Charles V. Flores Jr., 24, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Keegan C. Bowman, 19, of Findlay, was charged with possession of marijuana Monday.
• A 400-block West Lytle Street woman reported Tuesday morning her vehicle had been gone through twice within the last week.
• A 600-block Summit Street woman reported Tuesday morning her son stole her debit card and used it.
• A non-injury accident was reported at US 224 and SR 18 Tuesday morning.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on Cherry Street Tuesday afternoon.
• Don Lands, 56, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and traffic device/sign Monday.
• Michael B. Long, 39, of Bellevue, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle Monday.
• Levi S. Mcdermott, 39, of Bradner, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on Sandusky Street April 9.
• Doris M. Senn, 77, of Fostoria, was cited with operating without reasonable control after an accident at North Union and Summit streets Monday morning. She went to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening, four squad runs Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning, one squad run Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Monday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire were on standby Tuesday afternoon.