Daily log, April 15
• Ryan A. Riedel, 20, of Helena, was charged with underage consumption Saturday.
• Jessica L. Carter, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with open container Saturday.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gas drive-off Saturday afternoon.
• A 500-block East Market Street woman reported unauthorized charges on her credit card Saturday evening.
• A first-block Tomb Street man reported Saturday night someone may have tried to gain entry to his camper.
• Chad W. Mcconaha, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• A person reported a possible break-in at West South and North Wood streets Saturday night.
• A person reported an assault in the 500 block of Plaza Drive early Sunday morning.
• Patricia F. Hope, 67, of Bucyrus, was cited with failure to control after an accident at South Marion and College Streets Saturday afternoon.
• James C. Lonz, 76, of Norwalk, was cited with failure to yield at stop sign after an accident at North Madison and East Jefferson streets Saturday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unauthorized burning at 686 S. Sandusky St. Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 182 St. Francis Avenue Saturday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Bettsville fire, Bascom EMS and the Echo unit responded to a small ditch fire at 6730 N. TR 69 Saturday night.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a tractor on fire in a field at 6701 W. CR 18 Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division was dispatched and canceled enroute to 45 St. Lawrence Drive early Sunday morning.
• Republic fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to smoke in a house at 108 S. Broadway St. Sunday afternoon. There was no fire.
• North Central EMS had one squad run Saturday afternoon and one squad run Saturday night.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a single-vehicle accident at South Marion and College streets Saturday afternoon. There was no transport.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night and one squad run Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Saturday evening and once Saturday night.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle accident at North Madison and East Jefferson streets Saturday evening. There was no transport.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.