Daily Log, April 12
* Nancy Gundlach, 76, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Wednesday.
* Dylan M. Roach, 27, of Fremont, was charged violating a protection order Wednesday.
* A person at the Seneca County Fairgrounds, 100 Hopewell Avenue, reported a license plate was stolen off of their camper Thursday morning.
* A 1000-block North SR 53 man reported that he thinks someone has been trying to take his Social Security check Thursday afternoon.
* Daniel L. Alspach, 24, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday.
* Mark M. Malagon, 50, of Fostoria, was charged with four counts of gambling Wednesday.
* Chance Salajcik, 20, of Norwalk, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speed Wednesday.
* Bettsville fire, Old Fort fire, Bascom EMS and the Echo unit responded to fire near a woods at CR 31 and TR 170 Thursday afternoon.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning, three squad runs Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday afternoon.
* Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
* NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Thursday morning