Daily Log, April 10
• A youth was charged with disorderly conduct and juvenile-delinquent Friday morning.
• Malissa L. Brickley-Evans, 45, of Fremont, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Ashley N. Messersmith, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control/weaving Monday.
• A woman reported Monday afternoon she was assaulted in the 300 block of West Market Street in January.
• A man in the 100 block of Jackson Street reported Monday afternoon he was assaulted and bleeding from the forehead.
• Isaac J. Slaughter, 26, of Findlay, was charged with driving under suspension and speed Monday.
• Chad M. Coppus, 43, of Findlay, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Zachary L. Haar, 24, of Kansas, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A 3000-block East CR 50 resident reported Monday evening someone attempted to break into vehicles.
• A 140000-block East TR 88 man reported Monday evening he sold a puppy over the internet, the puppy was delivered and people removed the money from PayPal.
• A woman in the 12000 block of West Axline Street reported early Tuesday morning someone entered her aunt’s apartment and went through a purse.
• A person in the 900 block of East US 224 reported Tuesday morning she believed a man was being assaulted.
• James. C. Harris, 41, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension, no operator’s license and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Melissa S. Chamberlin, 35, of Fostoria, was charged with retaining property Monday.
• Jacob A. White, 33, of Iowa, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana Monday.
• Faith B. Carter, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• A person reported Monday afternoon someone was stealing cans from a garbage can in the 1000 block of Springville Avenue.
• A person went to the station Monday evening to report an assault.
• A person reported Monday evening damage to a sidewalk in the 100 block of East Jones Street.
• A citation of failure to yield from a private drive was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Wentz and West Market streets Monday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Clinton Avenue Monday night.
• Eric M. Wise, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and an equipment regulation violation Monday.
• Candelario Reyes Jr., 37, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension and speed Monday.
• An accident was reported at Elm and Perry streets Monday evening.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident on Sandusky Street Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, two squad runs Monday evening, two squad runs Monday night, two squad runs early Tuesday morning and two squad runs Tuesday morning. Clinton fire assisted twice Monday night and and once Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday night.
Seneca County Probate Court
Marriage license applications
• Allen Dean Winland, Jr., and Terri Lee G. Mauricio, Fostoria.
• Kaelyn Nicole Armstrong, Tiffin, and Johnathan James VanCamp, Bloomville.
• Steven Lee Maynard and Penny Lynn Lillo, Republic.
• Alisha Kay Wilson and Joshua David Wagner, Bloomville.
• Jonathan Allen Graham, Fostoria, and Vanessa Mary Smith, Alvada.
• Zachery Cole Shock and Meagan Wynn O’Dell, Kansas.
• Carlene Isabela Kemp and Fernando Noah Angel Alvarez, Fostoria.
• A daughter, Chole Jessmarie Hawkins, was born Monday, April 1, 2019, to Lauren Taulbee and Chance Hawkins of Tiffin. Chole weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces, and 21 inches long.Maternal grandparents are the late Angela Taulbee and the late Jessie Taulbee. Paternal grandmother is Felisha Hawkins of Toledo. Maternal great-grandmother is Mary Schleter.
• A son, Caleb James Wasserman, was born Tuesday, April 2, 2019, to Taylor and Jacob Wasserman of Clyde. Caleb weighed 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and measured 22 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Nick and Sue Daudelin of Toledo. Paternal grandparents are Steve Wasserman of Sandusky and Cheryl Mehl of Horton Bay, Michigan.
• A son, Alexander James Distel, was born Wednesday, April 3, 2019, to Brenda and Mark Distel of Tiffin. Alexander weighed 6 pounds, 5 ounces, and measured 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Dwight and Karon Moyer of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Jack and Anne Distel of Tiffin.
• Twins, Jameson Alekzander Norville and Jennalyn Rose Norville, were born Wednesday, April 3, 2019, to Abbilyn and Austin Norville of Tiffin. Jameson weighed 4 pounds, 2 ounces, and measured 18 inches long. Jennalyn weighed 4 pounds, 14 ounces, and measured 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Rick and Sharlyn Ehresman of Attica. Paternal grandparents are Tim Norville of Tiffin and Karrie Green of Hazel Green, Alabama.
• A daughter, Maci Nicole Somers, was born Thursday, April 4, 2019, to Rebecca and Daniel Somers of Tiffin. Maci weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces, and measured 17 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Gerard and Mary Kimmet of New Riegel. Paternal grandparents are Steve and Lisa Somers of Tiffin. Maternal great-grandfather is John Baum of Tiffin. Paternal great-grandparents are Dixie Crist and James Somers both of Tiffin.
• A daughter, Kenzie Ann Comer, was born Friday, April 5, 2019, to Danielle and Aaron Comer of Sycamore. Kenzie weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces, and measured 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Robin Page and Michael Page both of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are David and Sheila Comer of Tiffin. Maternal great-grandparents are Anna Page of Lambertville, Michigan and William Schnaak of Fostoria.
• A son, Anderson James Edward Parish, was born Friday, April 5, 2019, to Emily and Chris Parish of Clyde. Anderson weighed 5 pounds, 8 ounces, and measured 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Troy and Nicole Thatcher of Fremont. Paternal grandparents are Chris and Jodi Parish of Fremont. Maternal great-grandparents are Ed and Mary Miller of Fremont and Terry and Donna Thatcher of Fremont. Paternal great-grandparents are Telesforo and Betty Valle of Fremont.
• A son, Eliazar Noel Casares, was born Saturday, April 6, 2019, to Zeferina Andrade and Christian Casares of Fremont. Eliazar weighed 5 pounds, 13 ounces, and measured 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Modesto and Carmen Anguiano of Fremont. Paternal grandparents are Jamie Reyes of Clyde and James Casares of Toledo. Maternal great-grandparents are Rosa and Antero Rodriguez of Florida. Paternal great-grandmothers are Jennifer Jones of Fremont and Olga Casares of Toledo.
• A daughter, Elena Francis Depinet, was born Saturday, April 6, 2019, to Terese and Corey Depinet of Tiffin. Elena weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Craig and Sally Stinchcomb of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Tina Depinet of Tiffin and the late Steve Depinet and Steve Swander of Attica and the late Tracy Swander.
• A daughter, Macie Ann Naugle, was born Sunday, April 7, 2019, to Robin and Keith Naugle of Tiffin. Macie weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces, and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Rick and Bobbi Bridinger of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Ann Naugle and Dale Naugle both of Fremont.