Daily log, Feb. 9
* Warren E. Feucht, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal mischief Thursday.
* A person reported Thursday evening the theft of keys from the 200 block of Miami Street a few days ago.
* A 200-block Sixth Avenue person reported the theft of a credit card Friday afternoon.
* A 700-block TR 1075 person reported the theft of a cell phone Thursday afternoon.
* A 3000-block East CR 50 person reported a vehicle drove through yards and was now stuck Friday morning.
* A 100-block West Crocker Street man reported a stolen motorcycle Thursday afternoon.
* A man at East Sixth and South Poplar streets reported a possible stolen car title Thursday afternoon.
* A 200-block South Main Street person reported a stolen cell phone Thursday evening.
* A 1000-block Peeler Drive woman reported items were taken from her by an ex-boyfriend Thursday evening.
* A 500-block Sumner Street person reported a vehicle was vandalized and all six windows were smashed out Friday morning.
* A 100-block East Eagle Street woman reported a scam Friday morning.
* A citation of improper backing was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Melmore Street Thursday afternoon.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 117 E. Market St. early Friday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to arcing, shorted electrical equipment early Friday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday night, two squad runs early Friday morning, one squad run Friday morning and two squad runs Friday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted Thursday night.
* NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Thursday night and one squad run early Friday morning.
* Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.